Scotland-Poland & Austria or Wales

11 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Making a lot of good saves but fuck me his kicking has been even worse than usual. Amount of balls traveling about 15 yards straight to an Austria player 

Don’t really care if his kicking is shit when he’s pulling of saves like he is 

10 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Well it’s a bit concerning if he’s going to keep kicking it straight to opposition players to be honest. 

not going to get away with that if it’s the plat off final and he’s passing to Gareth bale constantly 

Just stop passing it back and that problem is sorted or if you do make sure players make themselves available for a pass. I’d be more worried about harry bales free kicks than open play these days 

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I can't see how that game gets played.

FIFA will shit themselves. Think it's a shambles they are making Scotland play 6 games in June.

About time more people spoke up about it.

I’m not sure it will either but fifa will give them every opportunity to get it played. 

don’t really get the problem playing 6 games in June if we had a good national team they would be used to it. If they got to the later stages of tournaments you would have that many games or more in the month 

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I can't see how that game gets played.

FIFA will shit themselves. Think it's a shambles they are making Scotland play 6 games in June.

About time more people spoke up about it.

FIFA & UEFA (it’s two separate competitions Scotland are playing in) won’t give a shiny shite about a diddy nation like Scotland playing 2,4, or  a dozen games in June if necessary.

The SFA won’t even bother complaining. 

20 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I didn't watch the game tonight, how did our Lewis do?

Didn't disgrace himself. Obviously won't be anything more than a sub at best in matches that actually mean something but barring injury has probably already cemented his place in the squad for Qatar should we actually qualify

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

FIFA & UEFA (it’s two separate competitions Scotland are playing in) won’t give a shiny shite about a diddy nation like Scotland playing 2,4, or  a dozen games in June if necessary.

The SFA won’t even bother complaining. 

If the team gets enough Huns in it, the masons will be able to influence fifa/ uefa/ whoever. 

8 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

I didn't watch the game tonight, how did our Lewis do?

He did nothing wrong. Thought first half he was playing a wee bit within himself playing it simple taking the easy passes. In the first half he had a good chance to shoot at the edge of the box which he definitely would of done if it was playing for us but decided to pass instead.
Second half he was a bit more adventurous play and also defended relatively well when Austria were on top before going off 

I'd say the pecking order would be something like this...

McGinn, Gilmour, McTominay, McGregor, Armstrong, McLean, Jack, Ferguson, Fleck...

I've probably forgotten one or two, but Ferguson would probably be lucky to even get in the second choice midfield at the moment. However, he is the youngest in the group after Gilmour so guess he has that in his favour looking to the future.