In the News

Ramandu

9 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Some British adventure seekers / misfits have chosen to go and fight on the side of all powerful Mother Russia. 

GB News suggesting they are traitors and shouldn't be allowed back into the country.

Eh? I didn't realise we were at war with Russia.

GB News is quite an odd endeavour, but you’re right. These things are applied selectively. Any mention of Brit Jews leaving for Israel?

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm in serious danger of being wooshed here but who is Joe Rogan?

*Dildo for anyone directing me to Google and I don't mean the good kind. 

A very popular podcaster with a wide array of interesting guests, MMA commentator and retired combat fighter himself.

An old fashioned blood n thunder gentleman.

Disliked by homosexuals and brittle boned fairies.

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Some British adventure seekers / misfits have chosen to go and fight on the side of all powerful Mother Russia. 

GB News suggesting they are traitors and shouldn't be allowed back into the country.

Eh? I didn't realise we were at war with Russia.

GB News is a putrid combination of propaganda, capitalism, elitism, and truly appalling, belittling partisan opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

STV News staff going on strike 😄 The definition of an empty threat. Who gives a fuck, you'll get the same shitty stories on BBC Scotland.

Aye thf fucking  gype with sign " fair pay now" I think  that unless buffoon ud suitably renumerated. Its the viewer should  be paid to have to endure the glaikit bastard