In the News

Ramandu

41 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'm talking about trading with them. 

The governments like to do pride days etc and talk up LGBTQ rights or whatever but happy to deal with nations that stone gay people to death. 

Literally the definition of virtue signalling. 

What nations?

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

If they were being a total cunt about large groups of people based on their religion? Yeah, for sure. No doubt. 

You know me, I'll always stick up for the gays. 

Especially in the face of religious extremism, like what CS tries to get everyone to believe is the natural and just way. 

If CS was just like "aye, I'm a Catholic" no big deal for me. Ok with people having faith. 

My issue is when they allow it to construe a world view that isn't conducive to progression or acceptance. 

For example, a lot of gay people would defend his right to practice his mental religion, but he categorically wouldn't defend their right to be married, adopt, whatever. 

So, aye. If anyone came on here spouting that rubbish about gay people, womens reproductive rights, whatever, I'd be calling them out. 

Rest assured 

I have my doubts.

I don't think you'd be chucking about the abuse you have to CS.

We'll never know though.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh would have happily lobbed one particular Qatari off a roof after dealing with their airline this week.

Eric Clapton?

9 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Pieces of bones and a skull were found inside which were placed in a bucket to be taken to the hospital for identification before being returned to the family.

Sorry for your loss, also we’ll need that bucket back

I hope they aren't getting charged at a daily rate of 50p for each day they fail to return the bucket, like the days of video rentals.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Rumours that Johnson has got his hairdresser pregnant.

I have questions and they start at he has a fucking hairdresser?

Looks like he brushes it with a balloon.

Putin will be raging. #shagger 

Boris seems like the type of cunt who's cum just sort of falls out. 

He's such a slow, oaf like munter you can't imagine it having any projectile in it. Like batter dripping off a spoon. 

What self respecting person would let his pink, fleshy body sweat and heave on top of them? 

Blows my mind. 

19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Boris seems like the type of cunt who's cum just sort of falls out. 

He's such a slow, oaf like munter you can't imagine it having any projectile in it. Like batter dripping off a spoon. 

What self respecting person would let his pink, fleshy body sweat and heave on top of them? 

Blows my mind. 

Love looking for Linda