In the News

Ramandu

10 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I hope they put up a plaque for the first mentally sub normal, one legged, glass eyed fuckin mong that took a dump in Union Terrace Gardens toilets when they opened in 1878 or when ever it was.  It's about as relevant as that loada wank!!!!

6 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Can I be honest, despite how woke you all think I am, I am so sick to the back teeth of this shit. 

If someone is struggling with their weight, or I see a great big fat person, I try not to judge them. They probably have a binge eating disorder that comes from a place of deep rooted sadness or trauma, or they possibly have a medical issue making it harder to lose/gain weight. They know they are fat, someone pointing it out isnt going change them. 

There are fat people in the world, I accept that and if they are fine being fat that's their business, not fair on us to judge.

My issue with this quine, and people like her, is the suggestion that everything should be catered to her specific need. Because she's abnormally  big everything should be comfortable for her. That's what pisses me off about it. If you're accepting that you're fat and we're all accepting that you're fat, that's your business, this idea that the world has to revolve around you and your personal issues is just a nonsense tho. 

If I was so big I couldn't fit in an airplane seat I'd try get to the bottom of why I was that size. I wouldn't slag the airplane company for not having massive seats. 

10 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuckin' pricks that are intent on the reintroduction of things like wolves and lynx back into the Scottish countryside.  We manage fine without them and have done for such a long time.  Thank you.

Why would you be against it? 

Surely the reintroduction of animals that are native to Scotland is a good thing? 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

The demographic layout is a lot different from when the roamed freely tho.  Bears next?  Fuck that.  We're fine without em.

Yeah, we've destroyed their habitat. 

Don't know all that much about it but the concept of rewilding is one that I definitely support.

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't know all that much about it but the concept of rewilding is one that I definitely support.

For certain species I totally agree.  Several species have been reintroduced quite successfully.  Red Kites, Sea Eagles, even Beavers.  Apex mammalian predators imo are a different matter.  Depends how it's managed I suppose.

Was a guffie on the news recently bleatin' on about said reintroducing in the Cairngorms. Openly admitted they'd take livestock.  Tell that to the farmers, they're greetin' faced cunts at the best of times.

32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why would you be against it? 

Surely the reintroduction of animals that are native to Scotland is a good thing? 

35 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

The demographic layout is a lot different from when the roamed freely tho.  Bears next?  Fuck that.  We're fine without em.

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Pretty daft first post then.

Reintroduction of predatory wildlife such as wolves would not be a good thing.

16 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

For certain species I totally agree.  Several species have been reintroduced quite successfully.  Red Kites, Sea Eagles, even Beavers.  Apex mammalian predators imo are a different matter.  Depends how it's managed I suppose.

Was a guffie on the news recently bleatin' on about said reintroducing in the Cairngorms. Openly admitted they'd take livestock.  Tell that to the farmers, they're greetin' faced cunts at the best of times.

Nail on head.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not really. You can have an opinion on something without being fully informed of all the intricacies of the issue. 

Just like you're doing here too. 

Looked like you dived in feet first to me purely because of who posted and took the contrary stance.

MY mistake if that's not what happened.

9 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Looked like you dived in feet first to me purely because of who posted and took the contrary stance.

MY mistake if that's not what happened.

I'm happy to have a reasoned discussion with Parky (or anyone) instead of an insult trade.  The internet is the internet tho and I accept more poisonous exchanges take place.  I take that for what it is and I'm sure Parky does as well.

Wildlife is something I have a fair experience and knowledge of.  Been a keen interest of mine for decades.  I'm content to reason my opinions if needs be.

Fuck, I'm starting to sound intelligent.  I better shut the fuck up ?

8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I'm happy to have a reasoned discussion with Parky (or anyone) instead of an insult trade.  The internet is the internet tho and I accept more poisonous exchanges take place.  I take that for what it is and I'm sure Parky does as well.

Wildlife is something I have a fair experience and knowledge of.  Been a keen interest of mine for decades.  I'm content to reason my opinions if needs be.

Fuck, I'm starting to sound intelligent.  I better shut the fuck up ?

I prefer it when you're hurling insults. 

Why not Lynx, just a big cat with cool ears, will take the occasional farmers  chicken or lamb but i imagine will dine out mostly on wild rabbits and daft slow birds like grouse or pheasant.