In the News

Ramandu

4 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

For certain species I totally agree.  Several species have been reintroduced quite successfully.  Red Kites, Sea Eagles, even Beavers.  Apex mammalian predators imo are a different matter.  Depends how it's managed I suppose.

We need something to keep the number of deer down and allow vegetation to regrow. Barely any actual farmers in the highlands, compensate those that lose lambs and track the predators to stop them spreading to the lowlands/NE farm land.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I will never hold that against him.

Jimmy Calderwood, Jackie McNamara, Zander Diamond, and Alan Maybury are the ones to blame for that sickening defeat, the latter three brazenly acting as though they were Pietro Vierchowod, Franco Barest, and Paolo Maldini.

Bad times! 

Still better than now ?

52 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

We need something to keep the number of deer down and allow vegetation to regrow. Barely any actual farmers in the highlands, compensate those that lose lambs and track the predators to stop them spreading to the lowlands/NE farm land.

Deer are pretty well managed as it is.  Not a massive problem in general terms.

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What it's true? 

Kids and folk on the dole don't pay taxes so tax has no impact on them. 

So someone on the dole chucks a tenner of fuel into their car (that requires insurance), buys a can of coke and a packet of fags, before making a bet at the bookies.... Aye no tax incurred at all ?

10 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So someone on the dole chucks a tenner of fuel into their car (that requires insurance), buys a can of coke and a packet of fags, before making a bet at the bookies.... Aye no tax incurred at all ?

Can't believe you've bit to that and then at the same time show baseless prejudice for folk who can't/don't work. 

Being stupid and a cunt in one swoop. Some going.