In the News

Ramandu

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Haha^ 

"The Tory inquiry found that it wasn't actually a Tory and it was Angela Rayner herself" 

The source for this is 4 Tory MPs, an incredibly unreliable sort. 

Dont really care who's right or wrong in this instance, every chance everyone is telling lies or being misrepresented. 

Just enjoyable to see a pair of gypes lapping it up. 

She should've just laughed about it, like she clearly already has been. The faux outrage just makes her look stupid.

When I originally posted it last week I thought it was just a daft, funny story, easily forgotten. The likes of Parky getting all worked up about it has kept it running for over a week now.

24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

She should've just laughed about it, like she clearly already has been. The faux outrage just makes her look stupid.

When I originally posted it last week I thought it was just a daft, funny story, easily forgotten. The likes of Parky getting all worked up about it has kept it running for over a week now.

I mean if it transpires she has said it, I agree, she's a fool and loses all credibility. 

If she hasn't and someone has just made it up, I think it's pretty fucked. A woman can't get into a successful position in her public facing career without being sexualised. 

Sexualised as a tactic to smear her/her party too. Makes it worse. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I mean if it transpires she has said it, I agree, she's a fool and loses all credibility. 

If she hasn't and someone has just made it up, I think it's pretty fucked. A woman can't get into a successful position in her public facing career without being sexualised. 

She brought it up herself in a podcast. I think she's had a laugh about it then been embarrassed. Shite of the original cunt to snitch on her to the papers.

39 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Haha^ 

"The Tory inquiry found that it wasn't actually a Tory and it was Angela Rayner herself" 

Dont really care who's right or wrong in this instance, every chance everyone is telling lies or being misrepresented. 

Didn't you get any bum fun last night then C? You seem a bit tetchy today ma' loon.

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I agree with you on the sexualization.  I'd do her up the hole oot o' coorseness. Had worse.  There. Fixed.

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

Haha^ 

They're not the sharpest of laddies. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Certainly not me that has. Definitely you that has. Made yourself look like a right simpleton (at best & a horrible misogynist at worse). 

You still maintaining you don't think she's joked about it?

I suppose one of us will be proven correct after the libel trial. There's no way she can't sue.

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Heaps of baby aliens used to fall off my roof when I lived in ABZ 

The mummy aliens would swoop for you if you went near them 

I once reversed over what i thought was a traffic cone. Got out my car to see wtf it was and it was a massive alien, more or less totally fucked. Probably got up like the cop in terminator, regenerated and was ok, didnt hang around to find out.