In the News

Ramandu

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

It certainly doesn't. 

Made a right cunt of it at a festival this past weekend. 

Of course that means I can't take moment out my life to post stuff on here. 

I was banned for a week for saying someone's name, that they'd posted themselves, but folk can say just about anything they like in the way of racism, making fun of other posters mental health, homophobia, just general nasty shite, but where the line is drawn is posting a name someone provided anyway. 

It's little wonder this place has a reputation for being scum. 

Fuck off to the Hibs board you Dons cunt. 

No really.  It's a much more civilised place that's stringently moderated and has some decent discussions going on in their 2 sub forums. 

May be the place for you kiddo.  

Hibs.net.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Anything goes for Grays it seems  so I wouldn't be surprised min.

A rumble in the Amazonian jungle?.

Preferred his fat mate. 

Des O'Connor. 

43 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck off to the Hibs board you Dons cunt. 

No really.  It's a much more civilised place that's stringently moderated and has some decent discussions going on in their 2 sub forums. 

May be the place for you kiddo.  

Hibs.net.

It's not about the civility of it. It's just bizarre what's ok to fly and what isn't. 

It's a pile of fucking nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's not about the civility of it. It's just bizarre what's ok to fly and what isn't. 

It's probably better they are on here wanking each other off like Ross Thompson at a Tory Conference after party than in some Neo-nazi Facebook group getting radicalised. 

The downside being we have to babysit the daft cunts. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
59 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??. Good riposte loon. He is a big chap, Garry. A boxer rather than a footballer for me, although to be fair he was a decent striker. 

Watch him here talking about his time in Russia.  He says 'they would take your blood out, clean it and put it back in before the game, then you could play two 90 minutes..'  ?  Clearly pumping the dopey cunt full of drugs.   Sneaky fucking Russians.  

from 33.40 seconds. 

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Watch him here talking about his time in Russia.  He says 'they would take your blood out, clean it and put it back in before the game, then you could play two 90 minutes..'  ?  Clearly pumping the dopey cunt full of drugs.   Sneaky fucking Russians.  

from 33.40 seconds. 

I'll watch it later loon. I watched his documentary "Playing the Game" on the BBC iPlayer. He's some lad, an open, insightful character.

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

It's probably better they are on here wanking each other off like Ross Thompson at a Tory Conference after party than in some Neo-nazi Facebook group getting radicalised. 

You're not exactly Snow White on here yourself RF.

I agree though, it's good some of the more extreme posters on here can get their edges softened somewhat by us, more reasonable, characters

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Maybe so, maybe so.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Yeah, just like when you told me a had no right supporting Aberdeen even though you know fuck all about me, you will never be accepted was your words,(because geographically I wasn’t from Aberdeen) yeah that’s inclusive and thought provoking and nice ? 

your as confused as an 80 year old standing in front of a gender neutral toilet

• Haha 3
46 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Yeah, just like when you told me a had no right supporting Aberdeen even though you know fuck all about me, you will never be accepted was your words,(because geographically I wasn’t from Aberdeen) yeah that’s inclusive and thought provoking and nice ? 

@CCB III getting something right for once. 

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Yeah mate me making fun of where you come from is the same as being racist. 

Jesus fucking wept. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Maybe they enjoy the titillation of it but are bright enough to recognise it for what it is? 

Not when they regurgitate the shit from it, back to you.

I don't think it's about brightness either, if suggest it's impossible for anyone to use that as their source for news/info and not be in some way swayed by the bile. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why was you not down to the League Cup game at Somerset Park in 2008 when Chris Maguire scored a near-post winner in the first half?

Disappointed in you son. 

Never been in any capacity, Killie looks the shittest away day ever. 

Might go this season tho