In the News

Ramandu

58 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Mel C reveals she was sexually assaulted before the Spice Girls' first concert https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62913250

Sexual assault claim years after the initial incident

Book coming out soon

Classic

If she was genuinely sexually assaulted, how did she manage to go on stage directly afterwards? ?

I would say the Adidas trainers she was wearing at the time are caked in dog shite, and the aroma of said canine processed goods has fucked up her sense of reasoning (not seasoning?) irreparably.

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

There was no "point" made by MAD. 

You need to learn what to engage with and what to demean. Otherwise you get bogged down in debating with idiots. 

There was a point made whether you conveniently overlooked it or not.

I don't condone any form of proven sexual assault whatsoever.

However, my point was if she had been, in lay terms, sexually assaulted, there is no way she would have been in a position, physically and emotionally, to perform with the other 4 members of her group in the direct aftermath of the attack. Surely she would have been required to provide DNA samples and then allow forensic officers to examine the locus to substantiate her claim??

Making such a proclamation months or years after the event is futile and, at times, dangerous (a mate of mine can vouch for that). For one, you cannot possible express your true feelings and how it has left its mark on you if you leave it that long. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It really wasn't, Clement. It's how you and your fellow men's fellowship members chose to interpret it. 

It really, really was. 

You implied it wasn't a real sexual assault because she got on stage after. 

If we categorised "real" sexual assaults as only being when the victim is unable to do their job after, well, then heaps of cunts would get away with sexual assault. 

Who are you to say if it's real or not? It was a daft thing to say and it's not worth debating, because it's not a point worth taking. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Not really. You'd expect someone who was sexually assaulted to be traumatised in some way?

He just asked a question.

Are you a trauma expert?

Whos to say she wasn't traumatised but carried on with something she had to do?

Trauma doesn't just manifest itself as becoming a shut- in. 

I've been sexually assaulted, didn't traumatise me. Is what it is. 

That's not to say I expect that to be the same for everyone, in the same way you shouldn't expect all peoples trauma to follow the exact same patterns, cause they don't. 

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There was a point made whether you conveniently overlooked it or not.

I don't condone any form of proven sexual assault whatsoever.

However, my point was if she had been, in lay terms, sexually assaulted, there is no way she would have been in a position, physically and emotionally, to perform with the other 4 members of her group in the direct aftermath of the attack. Surely she would have been required to provide DNA samples and then allow forensic officers to examine the locus to substantiate her claim??

Making such a proclamation months or years after the event is futile and, at times, dangerous (a mate of mine can vouch for that). For one, you cannot possible express your true feelings and how it has left its mark on you if you leave it that long. 

You have absolutely and utterly no idea how sexual assault can impact a human, or how it manifests, it's varied from person to person. 

You can choose to believe her or not, that is your choice, albeit one I find mingin.'

What you can't do is categorise a "real" sexual assault based on the subsequent actions of a victim. That's just fucking stupidity. 

Fuck me MAD, just admit you're being a silly bugger and move on. 

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It really, really was. 

You implied it wasn't a real sexual assault because she got on stage after. 

If we categorised "real" sexual assaults as only being when the victim is unable to do their job after, well, then heaps of cunts would get away with sexual assault. 

Who are you to say if it's real or not? It was a daft thing to say and it's not worth debating, because it's not a point worth taking. 

Fuck me, I am not worthy.

I never implied that at all, again that is your virtue-signalling prowess coming to the fore again. A fair and reasonable question was raised, regardless if you and chivalry think or say otherwise. 

The forum doesn't solely revolve about you and your clique, and what you lot say and imply is correct and superior to others opinions, purely because we do not conform to your views at any given time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Are you a trauma expert?

Whos to say she wasn't traumatised but carried on with something she had to do?

Trauma doesn't just manifest itself as becoming a shut- in. 

I've been sexually assaulted, didn't traumatise me. Is what it is. 

That's not to say I expect that to be the same for everyone, in the same way you shouldn't expect all peoples trauma to follow the exact same patterns, cause they don't. 

I'm going to put this down to a misunderstanding Consi lad.

All I was doing was having a "pathetic, sly wee dig" at Parky's hypocrisy.

I care not a jot about Mel C getting pinched on the bottom 30 years ago.

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck me, I am not worthy.

I never implied that at all, again that is your virtue-signalling prowess coming to the fore again. A fair and reasonable question was raised, regardless if you and chivalry think or say otherwise. 

The forum doesn't solely revolve about you and your clique, and what you lot say and imply is correct and superior to others opinions, purely because we do not conform to your views at any given time. 

It's fucked up to say;  

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

there is no way she would have been in a position, physically and emotionally, to perform with the other 4 members of her group in the direct aftermath of the attack

How do you know there is no way? It's not about virtue signalling, it's about you talking bloody rubbish about a serious matter like sexual assault.

You've then got the audacity to say "it was just a simple question" like it was totally innocent and innocuous in nature. 

It's a fucked up question, showing a worrying lack of understanding on your behalf about sexual assault. Naturally, rather than take a just and fair criticism on board, you'll say stuff like "I'm not worthy" and paint yourself as some sort of victim for being told what you said was moronic. 

You can keep your usual cries of "your club" bollocks all you like. It's just not true, I disagree with them all the time. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm sorry but you don't know me personally nor my history, so cannot come out with such a damning, incendiary statement.

I had some gay cunt try his hand with me when I was sleeping at a mate's house party back in 2000. Fuck me, I was understandably spooked as I thought I was dreaming but this was actual reality. 

The cunt took advantage of me because I was sleeping and thankfully I woke up in time before the situation got worse. 

Ran down the stairs from the scene and spoke privately to a mate's girlfriend to ask if the fucker was at it or genuinely a poof. Needless to say, it was the latter.

You could quantify that as sexual assault and the worse part for me was so-called friends making on that I allegedly made the event up.

So please don't tell me I have no clue in how sexual assault is manifested and how it impacts on someone on the receiving end of one.?

That is sexual assault. 

Did you go to work the next day, though? If so, then it's not real. 

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm going to put this down to a misunderstanding Consi lad.

All I was doing was having a "pathetic, sky wee dig" at Parky's hypocrisy.

I care not a jot about Mel C getting pinched on the bottom 30 years ago.

Parky can be a cunt, but he's right to call out MAD on this one. 

A frightening lack of understanding about sexual assault for a grown man.

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You have absolutely and utterly no idea how sexual assault can impact a human, or how it manifests, it's varied from person to person. 

You can choose to believe her or not, that is your choice, albeit one I find mingin.'

What you can't do is categorise a "real" sexual assault based on the subsequent actions of a victim. That's just fucking stupidity. 

Fuck me MAD, just admit you're being a silly bugger and move on. 

I'm sorry but you don't know me personally nor my history, so cannot come out with such a damning, incendiary statement.

I had some gay cunt try his hand with me when I was sleeping at a mate's house party back in 2000. Fuck me, I was understandably spooked as I thought I was dreaming but this was actual reality. 

The cunt took advantage of me because I was sleeping and thankfully I woke up in time before the situation got worse. 

Ran down the stairs from the scene and spoke privately to a mate's girlfriend to ask if the fucker was at it or genuinely a poof. Needless to say, it was the latter.

You could quantify that as sexual assault and the worse part for me was so-called friends making on that I allegedly made the event up.

So please don't tell me I have no clue in how sexual assault is manifested and how it impacts on someone on the receiving end of one.?

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's fucked up to say;  

How do you know there is no way? It's not about virtue signalling, it's about you talking bloody rubbish about a serious matter like sexual assault.

You've then got the audacity to say "it was just a simple question" like it was totally innocent and innocuous in nature. 

It's a fucked up question, showing a worrying lack of understanding on your behalf about sexual assault. Naturally, rather than take a just and fair criticism on board, you'll say stuff like "I'm not worthy" and paint yourself as some sort of victim for being told what you said was moronic. 

You can keep your usual cries of "your club" bollocks all you like. It's just not true, I disagree with them all the time

Stop Press (City Late Edition): You don't.