In the News

Ramandu

9 hours ago, Fridge said:

Parkie I’m nae going to argue with you and get involved in a  massive political debate. That’s not me hiding from proving my point but I just can’t be fucked. My personal opinion and the majority of the electorate was that he was not worthy of being voted for.

There must have been a reason for that.

I didn't want an argument. You made a statement (that's a massive heap of shit), I asked you to back it up, you talked about a load of unrelated stuff and failed to back up your statement (because you can't because it's a massive heap of shit). 

• Upvote 6
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

One eye looking for you and one eye looking after you ?

Washing machine eyes...

Ones automatic ones aw tae fuck.

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

These ladies provide a good service and should be respected. Bet plenty here use vivastreet, bet even @Edwin Starr has had a browse 

Funny you should mention that. @milne_afc
mentioned on here a while ago that he gets "body to body" massages. I found this intriguing and wondered if one of them would help with my dodgy knee.

My Internet research led me to vivastreet but there is no fucking danger these lassies are working as prossies in Dundee, and even less likely Fife. Surely you turn up and it's a wee fraggle looking thing and they are banking on you being so randy you just fire on anyway? Either that or you get robbed and violently sodomised.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

mentioned on here a while ago that he gets "body to body" massages. I found this intriguing and wondered if one of them would help with my dodgy knee.

My Internet research led me to vivastreet but there is no fucking danger these lassies are working as prossies in Dundee, and even less likely Fife. Surely you turn up and it's a wee fraggle looking thing and they are banking on you being so randy you just fire on anyway? Either that or you get robbed and violently sodomised.

??

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Total fabrication. You were looking for hookers just admit it!

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I did not

apologies, it seems I did but entirely innocently 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I am sure their will be a legitimate oriental professional masseuse called Suk Di Nee somewhere out there min to do the necessary for you.

15 minutes ago, fatjim said:

Drove through to Edinburgh before she arrived. Sad fucks lining the side of the road before Queensferry crossing and more sad fucks standing on the bridges across the m90. 

Somehow hand gestures just started coming from my hands. I couldn't help myself. 

I must admit to be being completely bored with all the tv / radio / online stuff about the Queens death - ok, she was the Queen, she was 96, she died, Charles is now the king - we get it!

Yes, ok, there MUST be pomp and ceremony - but ffs I'm bored with all, time to move on - ffs mourning for someone whom we never met - just move on.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

B9102-F1-C-3-A7-B-44-D0-BA19-6758-E3-EE7he is my everything poem

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
25 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

He ended up being a postie.

Got to continue kerb crawling then.

Transferable skills.   

I don't agree with that in the workplace.