In the News

Ramandu

24 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There are cunts like that though.  That get excited when talking about cars - using sexual language, calling the car "my baby" or whatever. 

Petrolhead weirdos like Jay Leno and Joe Rogan who keep garages full of the cunts.

They defo get off on it. 

Deviant behaviour.

Joe Rogan shags Beatles ( not Ringo he's ugly ) 

"Cracking body on her mate.. 

And your wife's not bad either."

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

"Cracking body on her mate.. 

And your wife's not bad either."

You better up your game Redso.

Shocking posting coming out of your place recently.

Get your Mas gear on and hit the shower you wee prick.

21 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You better up your game Redso.

Shocking posting coming out of your place recently.

Get your Mas gear on and hit the shower you wee prick.

He's had the same converse on for four days now
He's gonna go to a shithole in the middle of the jungles
Everybody's shooting up, an he's drinking Dunkels. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
48 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He's had the same converse on for four days now
He's gonna go to a shithole in the middle of the jungles
Everybody's shooting up, an he's drinking Dunkels. 

Good shit man. 

Be safe. 

24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Bojo getting booed yesterday surely signals the end. The type of cunt turning up for that nonsense are surely yer uber tory types so getting booed will defo spook his MP's.

Not sure when parliament breaks for summer but he'll be gone before then I reckon.

The unfortunate thing is he likely won't.  The fat prick is in the pockets of theh WHO and WEF.  He's their little puppet.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Not bein' one to stereotype like but.............................

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-61683840

No surprises the Met coppers have made no arrests so far. They won't either.

I was reading about this story at about 3am this morning and then had a light bulb moment which led me to search for renowned mouthpiece Sasha Johnson, who was shot last year at a house party that broke the old covid rules of the time.

Surprisingly, nobody has been charged for her receiving a bullet. 

It seems the Met filth are only happy at apprehending people who are perceived to be easy pickings such as lone white females instead of actual criminals and scum. 

27 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I did indeed, Sir. Old Pete Wylie giving it his all singing "Story of the Blues". Never get tired of hearing that tune, the lyrics and music are fantastic. 

Sinful 12” was good too. Wylie did the backing vocals on Altogether Now/The Farm. He used to play with the band occasionally back in their heydey. Seen him do a gig in ggow a few years back, no memory of it at all, Scotland at Ibrox earlier that day. Smashed

15 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Sinful 12” was good too. Wylie did the backing vocals on Altogether Now/The Farm. He used to play with the band occasionally back in their heydey. Seen him do a gig in ggow a few years back, no memory of it at all, Scotland at Ibrox earlier that day. Smashed

First time I've heard Sinful min. A fine, balanced tune with an array of instruments that compliment each other plus the emotive vocals of Pete Wylie. Wouldn't have been amiss on the soundtrack of Football Factory. 

If I'm nae mistaken, he was a late night DJ on Radio 1 when I used to listen to it back in the day. I may be wrong though.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No surprises the Met coppers have made no arrests so far. They won't either.

I was reading about this story at about 3am this morning and then had a light bulb moment which led me to search for renowned mouthpiece Sasha Johnson, who was shot last year at a house party that broke the old covid rules of the time.

Surprisingly, nobody has been charged for her receiving a bullet. 

It seems the Met filth are only happy at apprehending people who are perceived to be easy pickings such as lone white females instead of actual criminals and scum. 

Must be difficult when all yer suspects look the same tho.  Fair play????

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

This is happening in KIRKCALDY for fuck sake. Some of the names as well.

Although I'd chop a ball off to be Aiden Brand for the night. If she's selling those puppies I'll take the one with the big, pink nose.

No danger that wee goober is banging that fine sister.

I'll fight you both for her.