In the News

Ramandu

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jun/07/books-english-curriculum-straight-white-men-children-need-broader-range

This is superb. Guy moaning about "straight white men" having written books on the school curriculum. Of Mice and Men, Animal Farm, An Inspector Calls and Private Peaceful particularly. His suggestions to replace them?

" the 2010 remake of The Karate Kid starring Jaden Smith. I’ve explored masculinity and nationalism by examining England’s journey through the 2020 Euros. Not long ago, I delivered a university lecture on critical race theory through the lens of Dirty Dancing"

The Karate Kid, a football tournament and Dirty Dancing.

Fuck me.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Can't see Gunnery Sergeant Hartman tolerating that likes. 

28 days in the hole for each swinging dick caught in those videos. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Pretty shite, tame videos.

Not missing much.

Bunch of homos whacking off over some deranged banshee with red hair, covered in tattoos - probably a Chinese AI sex robot. 

In Beijing or Moscow those poorly disciplined grunts would be shot in the town square. 

Here, they'll probably just get their phones confiscated for a month. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The British Army lol 

Bunch of useless, Sun perusing, racist, murdering, shit at GCSE’s spastik cunts 

Instead of teaching them how to shoot etc, perhaps they should teach them how to manage their money because all you hear from the cunts is about how skint they are and how every other fucker should put their hands in their pockets to keep them once they pack it in. For veteran, read leach.