In the News

Ramandu

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

From the video I've seen it looks like he's: 

- Skating at high speed and jostling for position 

- A few players come together, one of which collides with him in such a way to cause him to spin 

- He spins and in the act of trying to get his balance back, his leg is raised and collides with the guy who dies. 

I know absolutely fuck all about hockey, so don't really know how natural the movements he makes are but they all look pretty natural to me. 

Would be good to get some informed opinion from an actual hockey expert. 

Definitely no hockey expert but let me ask you this.  In your time ice hockey watching when have you ever EVER seen the skate up off the ice?  Mental head smashes, sticking, full bore square ups.  The blades are always on the deck.  This one reeked from the start, which is still not to apportion blame directly.

• Upvote 1

I’ve just watched it again and that’s not really how I remembered it. Looks like his leg is raised before contact with the other player. Pretty sure he didn’t aim for the neck with the intention of killing the boy, but his leg is raised and aimed at the boy Johnson.

community service order and 6 points on his licence 

edit: it’s not, but neither is it raised as a result of the contact or trying to balance.

Just now, milne_afc said:

I’ve just watched it again and that’s not really how I remembered it. Looks like his leg is raised before contact with the other player. Pretty sure he didn’t aim for the neck with the intention of killing the boy, but his leg is raised and aimed at the boy Johnson.

community service order and 6 points on his licence 

Surely a campaign for Ice Hockey footwear to be the same as for the curling fraternity needs started. They seem to skid about the ice no bother without blades.

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Surely a campaign for Ice Hockey footwear to be the same as for the curling fraternity needs started. They seem to skid about the ice no bother without blades.

I wonder if the blades had been sharpened or had a razor blade attached in scenes reminiscent of the flumes opening down at the beach

5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Definitely no hockey expert but let me ask you this.  In your time ice hockey watching when have you ever EVER seen the skate up off the ice?  Mental head smashes, sticking, full bore square ups.  The blades are always on the deck.  This one reeked from the start, which is still not to apportion blame directly.

Yes. 

IMG-5533.jpg

IMG-5534.jpg

As I said, i know fuck all about hockey so it's hard to judge how natural the movements he makes are. Would be good to get the take of someone who knows about hockey. 

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The fuzz took advice from the pros before he was arrested.

One feeble defence I've heard on the news was that the boy Petgrave had a ongoing beef with another Nottingham Panther player during the game and thought it was him he was delivering a roundhouse kick to, therefore Johnson wasn't his intended target.

It's a bit like Willie Johnston stamping on John McMaster's throat in 1980 but saying, in mitigation, it was God who actually was his intended target.

There is no disputing the offence was meant and deliberate (in both cases). Like I said previously, the boy Petgrave should get convicted on the charge of manslaughter and sentenced apportionately.

(Oops, I've used legal terminology that may offend some posters, although the last one to be critical of me doing so, fucking well used legal jargon when quoting @bonzodaddy73 later on that very day (on Saturday). I love two-faced hypocritical cunts.)

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My first thought when I saw the assault was that there had been some aggro between the players during the game. Like you say,mistaken identity isn’t a defence at all. If anything it’s an admission of guilt. 
 He’ll get away with it as proving intent will be almost impossible.

Spot on loon. Intention, in this particular case, is nigh impossible to prove taking into consideration the assailant's feeble defence which will be accepted. 

18 minutes ago, sigh said:

The bells, the bells

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-67427442

Bet it was an incommer that complained.

Reminds me of the story a few years ago in Switzerland. A Dutch woman complained that the bells on the cows were too loud. She then had her passport application turned down, because the locals get to vote on it. Quote from local politician explaining the vote:

"She annoys us."

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

I've had wild unprotected sex....with a female, in those flats many moons ago.

Sleazy pick up at The Palace.

She had an agressive cat who kept attacking my feet as I pumped his owner.

I remember she had old wifies tits even though she was only 19, 20.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I've had wild unprotected sex....with a female, in those flats many moons ago.

Sleazy pick up at The Palace.

She had an agressive cat who kept attacking my feet as I pumped his owner.

I remember she had old wifies tits even though she was only 19, 20.

Sounds like a dream. Still in contact?

34 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Sounds like a dream. Still in contact?

We met up a few more times circa 1994 for sex. No dates, no long winded getting to know you chat. A few headbanging jives at the Rock Club was as social as we got. Just pure riding. Back when the reload time was just a few minutes instead of a week. The further sexual encounters took place on Union Grove, glad really the other place was a shithole.

Just firing load after load of sperm up her sticky fluffpot.

Never seen her since, think she was moving for uni purposes. I'd imagine she looks terrible these days. Grey pyabs, huge arse and pissflaps like forgotten about bacon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Glad you saw the cat again 

a lovely story. what the hat is all about imo 

It's the sharing of experiences that brought us together. Be that drugs, sex or violence.

The constant disagreements over politics, war, trannies, wifies fitba...lol isn't what we all first bonded over.

Let's get back to basics.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

A fabulous read👍did you finger her bum🤔🇨🇳

I was a less experienced man back then and although I was always intrigued by the anus I wasn't as confident and gung ho as I later became.

If memory serves the furthest I went was a gentle rubbing with the thumb, sensual even, as I pounded her from behind.

The sly lick and inserting up to the knuckle came later, mid to late 90s I'd hazard a guess at.