In the News

Ramandu

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/crime-courts/6261900/smirking-photobomber-groped-woman-aberdeen-pub/

A smirking groper who sexually assaulted a woman in an Aberdeen bar has been ordered to pay her £1,000 in compensation.

Martyn Anderson thought he was making a joke when he put his hand up the stranger’s dress as she posed for a picture with a friend in The Hayloft on Portland Street.

But the 38-year-old isn’t laughing anymore after being placed on the sex offenders register and ordered to pay his victim, who had been out celebrating her birthday, the four-figure sum of compensation.

The brazen attack was captured in the photograph, with Anderson seen to “smirk” and appear “extremely proud”.

‘isnt laughing anymore’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Admin
20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I see that argie boy is being labelled as right wing by the bbc. 

is he really right wing? Like azov battalion right wing? 

Populist libertarian anarchist. Anti-abortion, pro-gun, anti-same sex anything, pro-austerity slashing government spending, abolishing the central bank and speaks to his dead dog for policy ideas. (No, really) 

Will be hilarious watching from afar.

I expect Dayts to join his cabinet. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Populist libertarian anarchist. Anti-abortion, pro-gun, anti-same sex anything, pro-austerity slashing government spending, abolishing the central bank and speaks to his dead dog for policy ideas. (No, really) 

Will be hilarious watching from afar. 

I like him. He's not nazi right, he's friedman right. He's going to be a massive success.*

*And when he isn't, I reserve the right to blame the civil servants, the infiltrators and other unspecified bad people.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I see that argie boy is being labelled as right wing by the bbc. 

is he really right wing? Like azov battalion right wing? 

Sounds like a 10p mixed bag. 

Pro-gun (reactionary left-wing activity) but all for austerity and reducing public spending (a right-wing policy).

He sounds a dangerous bastard, so I wouldn't want to be receiving the joke, toy, and party hat after pulling a Christmas cracker with him.