In the News

Ramandu

34 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Horrific but i’ll guess the perp has a severe mental illness such as schizophrenia and had a catastrophic episode/breakdown at the time of the incident. He should be locked up for his own and others safety. Daily beatings probably wont help the mental illness tho. 

The killer claiming insanity when he carried out the slaying and assaults is sickening, calculated, and should be discarded, as if indeed he was having a genuine psychotic or schizophrenic episode at the time of the crimes, how can his plea be accepted as evidently he is not in a position to enter a sound, admissible plea.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Some victims of crimes are vilified and alienated so much by the media and the courts, they end up indirectly having a far more greater punishment than the perpetrator in terms of trying to live a decent life without perennial scrutiny.

Care to give an example as cannot immediately think of any who fall into that category?

23 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

“It was at that point I thought ‘there’s something really not right here’.”

But still carried in and sent the info, what a thick bint!

https://news.stv.tv/north/woman-conned-out-of-1000-in-gift-card-scam-after-email-from-fraudster-impersonating-her-boss

Exactly what me and my missus said, the silly bint deserved if for stupidity 

https://news.sky.com/story/joe-biden-calls-for-gaza-truce-to-continue-as-four-year-old-hostage-released-13016826

The US president said her father was "gunned down while using his body to shield little Abigail", who then ran to a neighbour's house where she was taken hostage alongside another family.

"What she endured is unthinkable," Mr Biden told a news conference.

He added: "Thank God she's home... I wish I were there to hold her."

absolute predator 😂

How truly fucking shallow and pathetic some our natives are.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12793549/Bully-council-threatens-fine-97-year-old-pensioner-feeding-birds-garden-neighbour-complains.html

Snitching on a 97 years old lady for her having the audacity to feed the local birds. The work of a fucking snake.

Fylde Council have been pursuing the lady for 2 years now. :suicide:

Nice to see the megalomaniacs that govern us in our respective local authority areas have their priorities right.:banghead:

I wonder how much money has been allocated and spent by the council concerned in harassing the old dear over the last couple of years?

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

How truly fucking shallow and pathetic some our natives are.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12793549/Bully-council-threatens-fine-97-year-old-pensioner-feeding-birds-garden-neighbour-complains.html

Snitching on a 97 years old lady for her having the audacity to feed the local birds. The work of a fucking snake.

Fylde Council have been pursuing the lady for 2 years now. :suicide:

Nice to see the megalomaniacs that govern us in our respective local authority areas have their priorities right.:banghead:

I wonder how much money has been allocated and spent by the council concerned in harassing the old dear over the last couple of years?

What an utterly pathetic article. It's pushing all the right buttons in all the right people though, by the looks of it. 

The Daily Mail really know how to manipulate their readership 😂

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What an utterly pathetic article. It's pushing all the right buttons in all the right people though, by the looks of it. 

The Daily Mail really know how to manipulate their readership 😂

It is a pathetic article in terms of the  pathetic incessant pursual of a 97 years old lady by her local authority for simply feeding the birds of her local neighbourhood. 

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

A perfect example of the sneering, metropolitan attitude he's helping us fight against.

Haha. Good try. 

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It is a pathetic article in terms of the  pathetic incessant pursual of a 97 years old lady by her local authority for simply feeding the birds of her local neighbourhood. 

It's got your riled up over fuck all, exactly as it was meant to. Her family have contacted the Daily Mail for a victim piece over nothing. They're fucking arseholes. 

I actually laughed out loud at the picture of the council leader and his salary, as if it is in anyway relevant 😂