In the News

Ramandu

25 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

A fucking scumbag who should be castrated. Happened in the house opposite to my daughter’s. 
The fat prick spotted the victim whilst working in a car tyre shop (might have been Law’s in Altens) and stalked her. 
Lowlife scum who deserves to be kicked to death. 

Aye Kwik Fit I believe, pal was telling me. And then stalker her. The ringo footage is creepy as well.

Disgusting cunt.

24 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye Kwik Fit I believe, pal was telling me. And then stalker her. The ringo footage is creepy as well.

Disgusting cunt.

Apologies to Laws. Yes, my daughter showed me the ringo footage, and you can see my daughter’s house in the background. 
All bravado apart, if someone done that to my kid, I would fucking kill them. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Apologies to Laws. Yes, my daughter showed me the ringo footage, and you can see my daughter’s house in the background. 
All bravado apart, if someone done that to my kid, I would fucking kill them. 

Aye snap mate. 

On a side note, Jesus the Langdykes is heavin like.

1 minute ago, sheepcrooky said:

Seen a pic of the Langdykes. Water dripping though the roof/ceiling. Tables not even scrubbed up/varnished from when it closed. 
Hardly a Laurence Llewlen-Bowles (*sic) type renovation. 

Aye... same folk behind the bar as well. Ugh.

Thought it would change a bit... nope.

Toilets still horrendous.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Seen a pic of the Langdykes. Water dripping though the roof/ceiling. Tables not even scrubbed up/varnished from when it closed. 
Hardly a Laurence Llewlen-Bowles (*sic) type renovation. 

spacer.pngShut for a good few month’s Shut for a good month’s and zero effort going into opening day. Not a great start. 

18 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Hopefully, Donald Trump gets back into office over in the US when they hold their presidential election in November 2024 and then he makes it a priority to try to get this grotesque miscarriage of justice overturned.🤞

• Dildo 1
15 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

spacer.pngShut for a good few month’s Shut for a good month’s and zero effort going into opening day. Not a great start. 

I was roon the ither side. Horrendous. Although what do you expect when you close for a few months and open so quickly.

They needed to take time like BS has. Same staff/people.

Owners need a rethink here in the NY. Close for longer and give it a proper refurb. The Hearts colours are abysmal.

41 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

“It was at that point I thought ‘there’s something really not right here’.”

But still carried in and sent the info, what a thick bint!

https://news.stv.tv/north/woman-conned-out-of-1000-in-gift-card-scam-after-email-from-fraudster-impersonating-her-boss

I hope the quite that was foolishly hoodwinked out of a grand is not in charge of raising funds for the charity she works for 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If found guilty of murder, I hope the bastard gets a daily battering inside after depriving a 3 week old child of his life........

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-says-three-eerie-words-31502144.amp?espv=1

Do you spend your days watching crime dramas and reading about crime MAD?  You seem to be obsessed with the subject?

22 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Do you spend your days watching crime dramas and reading about crime MAD?  You seem to be obsessed with the subject?

I do indeed, MHD min. 

Nae an obsession, just take a keen interest in criminality and how justice, if at all, is apportioned or meted out.

We live in a primarily lawless, unsafe society in which the victims are persecuted far more than the perpetrators.  

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If found guilty of murder, I hope the bastard gets a daily battering inside after depriving a 3 week old child of his life........

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-says-three-eerie-words-31502144.amp?espv=1

Horrific but i’ll guess the perp has a severe mental illness such as schizophrenia and had a catastrophic episode/breakdown at the time of the incident. He should be locked up for his own and others safety. Daily beatings probably wont help the mental illness tho. 

7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Horrific but i’ll guess the perp has a severe mental illness such as schizophrenia and had a catastrophic episode/breakdown at the time of the incident. He should be locked up for his own and others safety. Daily beatings probably wont help the mental illness tho. 

^This.

The amount of stories in the press, or viral videos that get passed around, that basically boils down to folk with mental health issues is staggering.

Too many folk needing assistance, and not enough support or professionals to help them.