Wildlife

Dad

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

First day of spring bitches and what a stupendously glorious day it is.

Enjoy your winter, power cuts and crippling heating bills LOL

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Great stuff. Stick at it Dad. Never mind Brian.

He'll be banging on about Winter coming to the UK soon enough the boring prick that he is.

Haha fuck sake.

So predictable he actually did it earlier today. What a useless cunt he is.

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Watched a docu film a few weeks ago about a guy who studied octopus for a living,  and decided to get a massive tank for the house so he could study them anytime rather than just when he was diving. Fascinating creatures, as are cuttle fish.

Surely the studies would differ if the octopus was now a captive rather than free to do as he / she pleased?

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Watched a docu film a few weeks ago about a guy who studied octopus for a living,  and decided to get a massive tank for the house so he could study them anytime rather than just when he was diving. Fascinating creatures, as are cuttle fish.

Lucky MT never found out, he would have broke into the boys house and returned it to the sea with the frozen lobsters

51 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Nasty bastards inna' tho.  Like cats but infinity mare likeable.

I find wildlife enriching as I'm sure you do BB.

I've got a couple of field mice inside the garden bin (they enter from the bottom hatch) there are plenty of veggies for them to eat away at .

We find them interesting, surprised my Scottie dogs haven't got a hold of them yet .?

9 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I find wildlife enriching as I'm sure you do BB.

I've got a couple of field mice inside the garden bin (they enter from the bottom hatch) there are plenty of veggies for them to eat away at .

We find them interesting, surprised my Scottie dogs haven't got a hold of them yet .?

Aye, UK wildlife is one of my great interests, mainly photography but just seein' it is satisfyin'.  There's lots of it about if you know where and how to look.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...