Wildlife

Dad

Don't blame me for the picture quality, it was my dad that sent me this. No idea how the fuck his photos are so blurry when he has a better phone than I have. 
Anyway, as you can see from the feathers on the deck, yesterday this fucker wiped out a white pigeon that my dad has been feeding for months. 
He went out the back to see this thing ripping it to bits. 
4-CA0-DAB0-D40-F-4398-8-FAB-6-F3-A44865-

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
21 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Don't blame me for the picture quality, it was my dad that sent me this. No idea how the fuck his photos are so blurry when he has a better phone than I have. 
Anyway, as you can see from the feathers on the deck, yesterday this fucker wiped out a white pigeon that my dad has been feeding for months. 
He went out the back to see this thing ripping it to bits. 
4-CA0-DAB0-D40-F-4398-8-FAB-6-F3-A44865-

The Cristiano Ronaldo of the bird world. 

• 2 weeks later...

That's the Festive Period Sessions now well underway over at Dads Aviary on YouTube; whimsy and wonder at every fucking turn 🙌 

The debut screening one of Dads main hombres, Clubby the Chaffinch follows (makes itself known around the 25 second mark - keep the peepers on the bottom left of the screen 👍) - always cutting about the place with a smile on its beak, as if it's afflictions arenae a bother... a top, top wee hero it is 😭

1 hour ago, Dad said:

That's the Festive Period Sessions now well underway over at Dads Aviary on YouTube; whimsy and wonder at every fucking turn 🙌 

The debut screening one of Dads main hombres, Clubby the Chaffinch follows (makes itself known around the 25 second mark - keep the peepers on the bottom left of the screen 👍) - always cutting about the place with a smile on its beak, as if it's afflictions arenae a bother... a top, top wee hero it is 😭

Fattening one of them up for Xmas?