Wildlife

Dad

What I found interesting on the Persley to Seaton park river walk was all the old mill machinery, fuck knows how that all worked and how they got it there in the early 1800's. Funny bit is a big board with the mills history. In 1837 it was decided that children under 8 would be banned from working in the mill and 8 to 12 year olds would be restricted to 12 hours work a day.

My theory is that was the start of all the woke shite you see now. 

If a kid is thick as fuck at 5 and 6 he's going to be no Steven Hawking, get them working.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

What I found interesting on the Persley to Seaton park river walk was all the old mill machinery, fuck knows how that all worked and how they got it there in the early 1800's. Funny bit is a big board with the mills history. In 1837 it was decided that children under 8 would be banned from working in the mill and 8 to 12 year olds would be restricted to 12 hours work a day.

My theory is that was the start of all the woke shite you see now. 

If a kid is thick as fuck at 5 and 6 he's going to be no Steven Hawking, get them working.

The original Crombie coats were made doon that stretch at Grandholm Mills.

Skinheids rool yah bass😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

The only thing you are an expert in is spectaculary jinxing football teams.

Bollocks

Dad picks longshots with a great chance, that'll pay for a shop at Waitrose

You in this week you shiny headed fuck?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fucking hell. Nice photos . Whywas the outcome? 

I ate the Heron.  Fuckin' hate bullies🤣

The Heron dropped the duck a couple of time and picked it up the first but the second time it managed to scurry under the vegitation on the bank.  Heron hung about for a while lookin' for it but I lobbed a steen at the cunt and it moved off.  Dunno if the duck survived tho.  Didn't see it again.

44 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I ate the Heron.  Fuckin' hate bullies🤣

The Heron dropped the duck a couple of time and picked it up the first but the second time it managed to scurry under the vegitation on the bank.  Heron hung about for a while lookin' for it but I lobbed a steen at the cunt and it moved off.  Dunno if the duck survived tho.  Didn't see it again.

Good man. The ducks and the moorhens there get a hard enough time from the seagulls. 

Decent place

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is that not messing with nature, scaring the heron away? It’s got to eat. 

Aye, I suppose it is and I don't normally interfere but the whole thing lasted about 15 minutes (I took over 100 photos) and I thought the duck deserved a break.  I'm sure the Heron winna starve.