Bojan Miovski

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

OF be more likely, especially the blue cunts

Bizarrely, I am sitting in a hotel in Dubai and they are playing the song we sing about him. “If you want a striker, number 9’s the answer, Bojan Miovski. Somewhere in a Balkans story, Aberdeen are glory, Bojan Miovski”. They just finished playing Super Trouper as well. 
Don’t ruin my night by mentioning the hun scum. 

4 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Bizarrely, I am sitting in a hotel in Dubai and they are playing the song we sing about him. “If you want a striker, number 9’s the answer, Bojan Miovski. Somewhere in a Balkans story, Aberdeen are glory, Bojan Miovski”. They just finished playing Super Trouper as well. 
Don’t ruin my night by mentioning the hun scum. 

What’s the words to that one….?! ? 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not when I’ve got a tidy four figure sum if he’s the leagues top scorer. 

Greedy wee Dutch bugger 

Miovski gave Besuijen the ball, it genuinely looked like he wanted Besuijen to get a goal for his hard work and for earning him the penalty earlier, even though he could have had a hatrick it’s got to be a good thing that as a team, players like Miovski wanted his teammate to get some glory and he wasn’t just thinking about himself. 

• Upvote 4
8 minutes ago, Bobbyskitter said:

Miovski gave Besuijen the ball, it genuinely looked like he wanted Besuijen to get a goal for his hard work and for earning him the penalty earlier, even though he could have had a hatrick it’s got to be a good thing that as a team, players like Miovski wanted his teammate to get some glory and he wasn’t just thinking about himself. 

I see where you’re coming from, but he’s the designated penalty taker, he should’ve taken it. 

57 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Scoring so many goals he can afford to give away a penalty. What was that all about? Did anyone see it that was a bench decision or lads on the pitch?

Miovski had the ball in his hands waiting to take the kick then called Besuijen over and handed him the ball. 

Didn't appear to be any bench intervention 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Jim Goodwin has said it was nothing to do with him & he didn’t agree with.

Vinny was asking Bojan to let him take it & he relented, which was strange. 

Aye. 

Very rare a striker who is on penalties would let anyone take it from him. 

Can't see Goodwin letting them do that again. 

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Jim Goodwin has said it was nothing to do with him & he didn’t agree with it

Vinny was asking Bojan to let him take it & he relented, which was strange. 

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. 

Very rare a striker who is on penalties would let anyone take it from him. 

Can't see Goodwin letting them do that again. 

It's not just scoring the goal and winning the match but he's going to be desperate for his no9 signing to be a huge success and make sure he rattles in a big number over the season

He makes excellent runs and likes to play on the shoulder of defenders. 

He'll be offside a few times but defenders will hate it as they'll have to be on their toes all the time.   Much harder to defend against than some guy standing still up front with his back to goal trying to control long balls with his head or chest or someone you know isn't going to get away from you. 

32 minutes ago, thurso said:

Miovski is going to be the best signing we’ve had in a long time. Fantastic player great goal scorer.

If anything tho need as to score a few more open play goals as for some reason on here pens don’t count ??

Well if you’re going to say he’s a great goal scorer then of course he needs more open player goals. Otherwise someone else could be scoring the pens…. Like Ferguson last season making himself look like a goal scoring midfielder