Bojan Miovski

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You're right. Well. Except for the three world cup players Devlin, Rowles and Atkinson. And the two best left backs in Scotland outside Glasgow, Kingsley and Cochrane. And the best sweeper in Scotland in Halkett. The most improving centre half in Scotland in Sibbick. The best MF in Scotland outside Glasgow in Beningime. And Barry McKay who was the best attacking midfielder in Scotland last season outside Glasgow.

Now you go. I'll start you off. You've got Shayden Morris til May 2026....

All those boys will leave for free at the end of their 2 year contracts to the English lower leagues

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You're right. Well. Except for the three world cup players Devlin, Rowles and Atkinson. And the two best left backs in Scotland outside Glasgow, Kingsley and Cochrane. And the best sweeper in Scotland in Halkett. The most improving centre half in Scotland in Sibbick. The best MF in Scotland outside Glasgow in Beningime. And Barry McKay who was the best attacking midfielder in Scotland last season outside Glasgow.

Never change skins, never change. 

😀

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You really are a mini hun cunt ain’t you, even spouting the exact same shite they come away with. We’ve got Kent, Morelos and Kamara who are all worth shitloads of money. 

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

😂😂😂

I thought you couldn't top the levels of delusion you showed 4 years ago Skins when Hearts had that great start to the 18/19 season and were top of the league after 10 games. You said then the players you had signed were all of superb quality who had made you genuine title contenders and a cut above Aberdeen. Of course by the end of the season Hearts finished in 6th place 36 points behind champions Celtic and 16 points behind Aberdeen. You even finished behind Hibs. You honestly never learn. You won't be getting millions for the players you mentioned (maybe Rowles will fetch a good fee he looks a very good prospect). 

You gave me a good laugh at your comment on another thread the other day about Hearts and this potential 26k fans that could fill a bigger stadium every week. Hearts had the chance to prove they had this massive following you keep saying they have when you played 4 home league games at Murrayfield only 5 years ago. Not once were there more than 18k home fans at any of those games. Not fucking once. Where were all those surplus fans for those games especially considering two of the games were against Sevco and ourselves? (we took 7k down the day we played there). And you want us all to believe your stadium is too small for you? 😁

Typical utter delusion from a Hearts fan. The delusion is highly amusing though.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

😂😂😂

Not once were there more than 18k home fans at any of those games. Not fucking once. Where were all those surplus fans for those games especially considering two of the games were against Sevco and ourselves? (we took 7k down the day we played there). 

I'm sure there was over 25k at our game. Like you say though, 7k were in our end.

27 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I'm sure there was over 25k at our game. Like you say though, 7k were in our end.

24,248 to be precise with 6,850 of them Dons fans. And that was a day when their new manager was unveiled. Not once in their 4 home games at Murrayfield did they have more than 18k home fans. Tynecastle is clearly the correct size of stadium for their support. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

That Sibbick is horrendous

• Dildo 1

Miovski has to be kept long term not sell him at first opportunity. If there willing to pay £4million when he doesn’t work hard enough, doesn’t score enough from open play,  only scores penalties and even then he’s missed 2, misses sitters, passing can be erratic imagine how much they will pay when he really hits form. 😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

24,248 to be precise with 6,850 of them Dons fans. And that was a day when their new manager was unveiled. Not once in their 4 home games at Murrayfield did they have more than 18k home fans. Tynecastle is clearly the correct size of stadium for their support. 

There's no reason they couldn't get bigger crowds at Tyncastle now. We all see the thousands of empty seats almost every home game.

Just now, Schapenneuker said:

I didn't realise that a 'sweeper' was still a thing. 

Well I never. 

Apparently Halkett is the new Beckenbauer and is potentially worth millions to Hearts along with Barrie McKay & Stephen Kingsley 😁

The one Scottish player they did have that would have fetched a few million went to the huns on a free in the summer. If they had cashed in on Souttar when they had the chance when his value was high they'd have likely got £3m+ around 3 or 4 years ago. It's definitely a balancing act for clubs at our level deciding when to cash in. 

Barry McKay who my hearts fan mate wants dropped because he's believed his own hype and has been shite all season, Sibbick who is so bad he wouldn't get in the Aberdeen defence and Halkett playing a position that no team has played since 1996. 

The Hearts have a real team of assets, for sure. 

Delusional shite as per. 

7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

something not mentioned so far in this context is that a selling club should be aiming to shift one player per season.

As things stand Barron has the 2023 slot booked 

Feel like we should be maximising the potential sale value of all our players. So if we can shift half a dozen at once for ludicrous sums of money we should absolutely be doing that. 

We basically replaced an entire first team from last season, we're sitting third, and as badly as we sometimes play we can actually have some expectation that we can finish third. 

If someone says "Hey, would you like a massive sum of money for that player?" our answer should be, "Yes, thanks" rather than, "Nah, we already sold a guy for a massive sum of money. Sorry" 

If this were a more competitive league then I'd maybe agree, but the standard of the SPFL is utter shite, so even if we have to replace a few players it should be pretty straightforward to do so using some of the cash we just made from player sales, and remain competitive. 

11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

something not mentioned so far in this context is that a selling club should be aiming to shift one player per season.

As things stand Barron has the 2023 slot booked 

And when Miovski is unhappy at not being sold what do we do then? 

When players we're targeting to develop and sell on see we're not letting our players leave, putting them off signing for us, what do we do then? 

• Dildo 1
Just now, Parklife said:

And when Miovski is unhappy at not being sold what do we do then? 

When players we're targeting to develop and sell on see we're not letting our players leave, putting them off signing for us, what do we do then? 

Why sign a 4 year contract if you want to fuck off after 5 months?

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Usually with long contracts like his there'll be a minimum fee clause tied into it, so this talk of getting 4-5m is silly, knowing us it's probably set at a million.

We won't have put an Arild Stavrum sized release clause if we have to pay Budapest £535k, big wages to Bojan and a cut to Budapest of the next fee.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

To give both parties a level of security. If he snaps his leg and never plays again, he's protected to an extent. 

We've protected the value of our investment but having a long contract. 

Not really if he's going to down tools like you were suggesting

Just now, Howard Marks said:

He's in talks with a bigger club unfortunately.

Rather keep him until summer but so long as it's a decent bid i.e. north of £4 million then wouldn't be too bothered.  

Similar fee we paid for him on a replacement and use the rest on a ten year contract for Duk 😄