Bojan Miovski

2 minutes ago, Rabiusmaximus said:

I hope you're right mate...I tell you what, if he goes for 9m you go give yourself a big self five from me. 

I sure will, if Oliver Burke can move for 13 million to Bremen then 15 million to WBA then we can get the guts of 10 million for a vastly superior player, regardless what league he’s joining from. Like chalk and cheese.

Just now, Dons79 said:

I sure will, if Oliver Burke can move for 13 million to Bremen then 15 million to WBA then we can get the guts of 10 million for a vastly superior player, regardless what league he’s joining from. Like chalk and cheese.

God I remember those deals...there's hope for us yet. I take it all back. Minimum 12m for the greatest Macedonian since Alexander the Great.

• Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Disagree that he 'missed' the easy chance... he forced the save. Darren Mackie, now... he would have missed the chance. We might still be waiting for it to come down from orbit, tbh. 

Agree he's the best striker in Scotland, though I see very little of the Japanesers that Celtic have, and I am perceiving him through red tinted glasses. He's definitely better than them, though. 

His finishing is on a level we haven't seen since we had guys like Gillhaus, Nicholas and Shearer. 

When you have an asset like Miovski you don't let prospective buyers fuck you over, though. The whole idea that we get a derisory sum up front then MAYBE you get a million for x number of internationals, and MAYBE you get another million for x number of league goals etc... fuck that nonsense. This is what he's worth, pay it or get the fuck off my lawn. 

We can agree to disagree. Mackie would’ve been facing the wrong way and the ball would’ve just bounced off the cunt. 

That Japanese striker has 6 goals in 18 games whilst Miovski has 8 in 16 and is four years younger, Miovski is the better player. He’s playing in a shit system setup by a shite manager, I doubt the Celtic boy would have many goals if he was at Aberdeen  

Too young to remember the first two unfortunately. 

He’s not some young player like Ferguson or Ramsay, he has international experience and he’s banging in top drawer goals for Aberdeen and his contract still has a while to run. Aberdeen hold all the cards, 10 million starting bids* only 

* In the summer 

2 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

You still think miovski isnt a great finisher min?

Not exactly covered yourself in glory with your arsehole opinion on this topic eh?

Two fine finishes last night ….thank fuck.  And I’d love him to do that more often.  And if he does then I may well revise my opinion.  Great attacking player for us ….but still not clinical enough , often enough , to be classed as a great finisher.  

Might depend which country he goes to re the size of the transfer. English Premiership, skys the limit. Italy, France etc., not as much.
       And no reason why someone in the Premiership wouldn’t take a punt on him, a Villa, Everton, even a Brentford. I’d see no reason why they wouldn’t take a punt with a fee of £10 million. Especially if there were a few clubs bidding.

just hope it’s later rather than sooner.

Easily our best centre forward since Shearer.  Hopefully when Miovski leaves it will set a new precedent for Scottish fees… but I still don’t think we’re going to see anything like the types of fees being quoted here. It isn’t fair, but transfer fees do largely depend on status on the club. Provincial Scottish clubs will never achieve top dollar.

At the moment I’m just enjoying watching him play! Easily worth the RedTV subs, to watch a player of this class in Red!

Some folk need to get there heids out the clouds, aye he's a very good striker, and probably is on par we Kyogo, but unfortunately we won't get 10m+ ( I'm not sure Celtic would get that for Kyogo) bigger clubs will always think it's a risk as it is only Scotland,  also he's missed alot of chances in international duty. I'm sure that will come though the better he does at club level.

I'd expect something around the 5m then add ons to get to around the 7-8m then hopefully a sell on percentage, can't see it being anymore or any less, only good thing is he won't go to the pair in Glasgow I think Cormack is well aware the issues that would cause and I get the impression Bojan wouldn't be keen on that move either, I hope he stays till the summer as he alway seems settled here. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 8
8 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Some folk need to get there heids out the clouds, aye he's a very good striker, and probably is on par we Kyogo, but unfortunately we won't get 10m+ ( I'm not sure Celtic would get that for Kyogo) bigger clubs will always think it's a risk as it is only Scotland,  also he's missed alot of chances in international duty. I'm sure that will come though the better he does at club level.

I'd expect something around the 5m then add ons to get to around the 7-8m then hopefully a sell on percentage, can't see it being anymore or any less, only good thing is he won't go to the pair in Glasgow I think Cormack is well aware the issues that would cause and I get the impression Bojan wouldn't be keen on that move either, I hope he stays till the summer as he alway seems settled here. 

45 million or gtf

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

He would score more at Celtic played in place of ‘Kyogo’ with the extra service/chances he’d get ffs 🤣

The quality of some of Miovskis goals/finishes are far better than that wee cunt

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

What a load of shite. With add one we should easily be getting 10m. Strikers are the most valuable players. Also if what was said about us turning down 6m in summer  would say it’s not unreasonable to say he’s doubled his valuation this season. 

on another note Kyogo would of went for circa 20m last season. Not sure what he would go for this season based on pretty poor form but they certainly wouldn’t let him go for under 10m 

• Haha 1

Ooh fuck, you're on a shooglie peg for suggesting 5m!

4 minutes ago, red kelly said:

he's  about the only thing that would get me off my backside if i were back in aberdeen.
its like zoltan varga time all over again.
to be treasured.

Aye. He's often the only reason to turn up most weeks these days.  

He's a pleasure to watch live. His movement and his work rate are extremely under rated.  And he's turned into a leader on the pitch this season. He's a class act. 

Will be a sad day when he moves on. 

55 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

We are in a very strong position with the length of contract and the fact that teams interested will undoubtedly be desperate for a quality striker. Make no mistake, we hold all the aces. Strikers are more costly and we need to hold our nerve.

Are we? We essentially need to sell him in one of the next two windows (hopefully the summer) to get anywhere near the sort of fee we've been talking about here. It's part of player trading, timing is key. If you get that wrong you end up with a situation that the Rangers had with Kent and Morelos and the player will just run down the contract.

I would take 5m up front with add ons that bring the deal to 7-8m. I think we'd do well to get that as well. Absolutely no chance we should be dealing with any Scottish club though.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Are we? We essentially need to sell him in one of the next two windows (hopefully the summer) to get anywhere near the sort of fee we've been talking about here. It's part of player trading, timing is key. If you get that wrong you end up with a situation that the Rangers had with Kent and Morelos and the player will just run down the contract.

I would take 5m up front with add ons that bring the deal to 7-8m. I think we'd do well to get that as well. Absolutely no chance we should be dealing with any Scottish club though.

Wild how low some expectations are. Reminds me of people saying they would take 1.5m for Ramsay. Mental! 

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

We won't be but I know of a couple of clubs in England watching him and have strong interest but that's 2 Championship clubs there is also 1 from Italy but they would like to wait till summer, sure there will be others. 

58 minutes ago, slippers said:

Wild how low some expectations are. Reminds me of people saying they would take 1.5m for Ramsay. Mental! 

I'm all ears if someone can give me an evidence-based explanation as to why we should expect 10m for him when we have no track record of selling players for that sort of money. Just being realistic, we need to build up to that point.

At the moment we're a club sitting in the bottom half of the Scottish Premiership, still well within touching distance of 11th place and our record fee for a player is what - 4.8m? Certain teams will be looking at Miovski because he'll present better value for money than other targets. Folk probably need to adjust their expectations or they'll be disappointed when we do sell him. Like I said, I'd take 5m up front, with add ons that bring in a guaranteed 2-3m. Sell-on also a must.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1