The Weather

6 hours ago, JumboJET said:

There must be some amount of bootcut jeans blowing round whichever inbred teuchter village you hail from, ericblack4boss. 

Hey we are hardy hoors, nae doubt that toonsers will be shitting it, incase they get the Audi or BMW stuck in 4 inch of water, risking the suede trainers , skinny jeans and ankle socks  wet whilst fucking greeting to Fubar,  

Be sure and pack a spare cardigan,  toonser hoors

• Haha 6

Been a bit of a let down, delivered papers in worse back in my youth. No drama then, just a shit day.

Place I work let all staff that could work from home!! fucking windy rainy day. Daughter 2 days in her scratcher, office in town shut.

I'm unfortunately on a training thing, 2 days of hell, test tomorrow. Luck just not in. Lunch was nice though. 

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

Hey we are hardy hoors, nae doubt that toonsers will be shitting it, incase they get the Audi or BMW stuck in 4 inch of water, risking the suede trainers , skinny jeans and ankle socks  wet whilst fucking greeting to Fubar,  

Be sure and pack a spare cardigan,  toonser hoors

Proudly banned from Fubar many years ago. I actually own the "I hate Fubar" page on facebook, just never put it out there yet, I just don't like them. Dweebs. 

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Been a bit of a let down, delivered papers in worse back in my youth. No drama then, just a shit day.

Place I work let all staff that could work from home!! fucking windy rainy day. Daughter 2 days in her scratcher, office in town shut.

I'm unfortunately on a training thing, 2 days of hell, test tomorrow. Luck just not in. Lunch was nice though. 

Good luck. Let us know some of the questions.

11 hours ago, daytripping said:

Proudly banned from Fubar many years ago. I actually own the "I hate Fubar" page on facebook, just never put it out there yet, I just don't like them. Dweebs. 

I will join that page ,

Can we have info on "door trying" wtf is that see what door suits your house best 

A thread on diesel spills all over the north east roads.

And the usual lost fucking cat 

You start I will join 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I will join that page ,

Can we have info on "door trying" wtf is that see what door suits your house best 

A thread on diesel spills all over the north east roads.

And the usual lost fucking cat 

You start I will join 

You must be sick of seeing the following on your Facebook feed:

Felt cute might delete

Screenshot-2023-10-20-111603.png

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm out enforcing the law as per. Handed a pair of waterproof trousers and telt to get on with it.

TY for your service.

No ferreting away indoors like the majority of woofters these days.

An acquaintance get sent home at 1pm yesterday as she lives in the country.

Worked in Stoneywood......lived in Newmachar. A 10 minutes drive.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Only women and poofters speak about the weather. Fucking sort yourselves out. 

Keep ih heed gaj. 

Marykirk Road is pretty fucking nuts. Its the roasters who think they can drive their fiat 500 through a fucking massive wave of water.

Absolutely wild behaviour. Grown adults.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Keep ih heed gaj. 

Marykirk Road is pretty fucking nuts. Its the roasters who think they can drive their fiat 500 through a fucking massive wave of water.

Absolutely wild behaviour. Grown adults.

Is there another route to Montrose apart from the coast road if it's the road I'm thinking? I can picture the bridge I think it is, not 100% sure, single one where you have to give way?

My daughters boyfriend is from Hillside, dropped her loads of times using the road I think it is. 

23 hours ago, daytripping said:

I’ll join too. Those twats at Fubar are in their fucking element any time there’s inclement weather.

What boils my piss is how they speak about themselves in the 3rd person with “this admin…”

This poster thinks they are fucking tools.

6-C5-B8-A9-A-8-BB2-41-C5-960-C-7-EFB2310