The Weather

12 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

I will join that page ,

Can we have info on "door trying" wtf is that see what door suits your house best 

A thread on diesel spills all over the north east roads.

And the usual lost fucking cat 

You start I will join 

I've been inspired with this post, will launch on Sunday night, will need likes and shares so will start a thread on here as will. Going to need original content so people get thinking of threads to start,

Maybe....It's fucking sunny in Inverurie, why are people crying about the weather. Dog found. That kind of stuff. I'm pissed tonight but do own the page, get thinking.

24 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I’ll join too. Those twats at Fubar are in their fucking element any time there’s inclement weather.

What boils my piss is how they speak about themselves in the 3rd person with “this admin…”

This poster thinks they are fucking tools.

6-C5-B8-A9-A-8-BB2-41-C5-960-C-7-EFB2310

Hahaha, that's exactly why I did it, who the fuck are they? Fucking virgins behind a keyboard, fight back.

Minks swallow that shite.

28 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Biblical? ️ 

Was pishing doon, foggy as fuck, could barely see where we were going. 

Thought the shit in the road was leaves, until we slowed down and saw it was thousands of frogs along miles of road, all stupid and hopping looking the way I'd imaging a confused frog might. 

I stopped and captured one for further research. 

Drove it home trapped in a carrier bag. 

Looked like a normal frog but it wasn't fooling me, given like 10 of his mates had already bounced off my bonnet and windshield. 

Sky frogs... it's the end times. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Thought the shit in the road was leaves, until we slowed down and saw it was thousands of frogs along miles of road, all stupid and hopping looking the way I'd imaging a confused frog might. 

Looked like a normal frog but it wasn't fooling me, given like 10 of his mates had already bounced off my bonnet and windshield. 

The rapture is upon us.

41 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Like a scene from ‘Magnolia’ if anyone remembers that film.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, daytripping said:

I've been inspired with this post, will launch on Sunday night, will need likes and shares so will start a thread on here as will. Going to need original content so people get thinking of threads to start,

Maybe....It's fucking sunny in Inverurie, why are people crying about the weather. Dog found. That kind of stuff. I'm pissed tonight but do own the page, get thinking.

How about,  tidy wimmen oot and about,

Poor weather,  put on a fucking jacket and toorie, and stop fucking moaning.

Drivers learn to fucking drive, buy a decent vehicle.

And a big bug bear of mine.

Cunts moaning about traffic part Thier house,  well arseholes were you complaining when you got your house cheap because of it 

Same as those on flood planes, aye your house flooded for the 6th time, well takf a fucking hint, yet again did you complain when you bought it cheap cos of where it is ?

No didn't think so 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

She doesn’t even get a mention under ‘notable people’ on the Brechin wiki page and the list itself is unbelievably poor. 
“Sir David de Brechin (d. 1320), Lord of Brechin.” is one such example of what a pointless place Brechin appears to be.A guy called Dave who was so bored he called himself ‘David de Brechin’. Wonder if he ever bumped into Fred de Forfar or Gary de Montrose.

Invented radar I'd say that's pretty good going for a wee Scottish City. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Not Brechin but reasonably close.

I was a fully grown man and thought the Grassic Gibbon Centre was a monkey attraction to the point I was about to visit it with my kids until I did a quick research on location and price.

Lolz. I genuinely thought that as well until you posted that.

Who knew.