The Weather

Just now, Redforever86 said:

Birds tidy? Fit country best so far?

Only been Argentina and Chile so far. Argentina wins on all fronts. Birds, people, cost, food. Can't believe more folk don't visit there. I know it's a long journey to get to BA but it's a fantastic city that (even in the most expensive places) is miles cheaper than Europe. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Only been Argentina and Chile so far. Argentina wins on all fronts. Birds, people, cost, food. Can't believe more folk don't visit there. I know it's a long journey to get to BA but it's a fantastic city that (even in the most expensive places) is miles cheaper than Europe. 

Wouldn't tell that to the rest o them, think* it's the most disliked country in SA among its peers. 

*limited sample size could be talking shite...

11 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Wouldn't tell that to the rest o them, think* it's the most disliked country in SA among its peers. 

*limited sample size could be talking shite...

I'll confirm/refute once I know better. 

You need to have serious issues to dislike a country that has produced Maradona and Messi IMO. ❤️

41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Steaks, quilmes and empanadas everyday parko? 
Hottest wimin on the planet aswell eh. 

Chile’s a bit boring in comparison iirc.

44 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Agreed. Most South American women are ugly descendants of the unattractive Spanish colonists. It’s got to be yer Nordic or Germanic for most attractive. 

Germanic/Nordic/Latino is your gene pool in Argentina. Everywhere you go, north to south, villages and cities, the amount of absolute honeys is off the chart. Not enough eyes in yir heid to take it all in. 

#2 israeli/lebanese bitches🔥🔥
arab+european=:spunk:

(moozlim/jewhawk fusion)

33 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No chance. The Germanic influence is obviously worldwide but not dominant in South America. There are attractive women in that region of the Americas but if you had a barrel of rotten apples at least a couple would be deemed edible. 

You're right, its not dominant in south America with the massive exception of Argentina.

Travel thru it and you see it.

The german/nordic influence is obvious.

The honey ratio is alzo off the charts.