The Weather

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Because people from Alness often talk about their 'weegie roots'. Like you do. Then move back down there to prove it and try to appear like a weegie. (Like naming themselves after an area in Glasgow).

Next.

I never talk about having weegie roots, and i don't try to appear like one. This is all in your head. You seem quite obsessed with me though, which is quite flattering.

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ok. I know this. It’s a ‘virtual’ hard drive of sorts.blah blah. However …, your focus on this oversight rather than a denial of your mums love of black cock speaks volumes. 

No more questions your honour. 

Hope your wife is enjoying her holiday. 

10 hours ago, Poodler said:

The newsagents in rhynie make incredible sandwiches. Well worth dipping in for (and the funcy pieces). 

teuchters are alright if you just accept them for what they are - not quite fully human.

Just above your sub-Saharan African but below yer yellow.

Fuck me chief rhynie hasn't much going for it.

Used to have two pubs,  I recall one  Saturday night in the Richmond it was quiet only 3 of us there and we mentioned to the barman that it was dead, to which he replied

" Aye there strippers down at the GA, if your quick boys you will catch them " as we started necking our pints, 

" No no boys just take the drinks with you, leave the glasses outside the door after" 

Top man that.

Not such a nice night I had to walk home around 9miles the dark after the rhynie gala marquee.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Because people from Alness often talk about their 'weegie roots'. Like you do. Then move back down there to prove it and try to appear like a weegie. (Like naming themselves after an area in Glasgow).

Next.

Did Eric Black ever finish his house at Alness?