Cal Roberts

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What you going to do if I don't justify my opinion or apologise? Batter me??

The celtic team of last season, which forms the nucleus of their current squad, was one of the worst championship winning sides there has been in our lifetime.

We were fucking murder last season but still only lost out by the odd goal in our 3 matches played. A combo of luck (e.g. the Johnny Hayes ricochet that turned out to be the winner at Parkhead) and dubious refereeing contributed to the differences. 

I was not impressed at all with them against Norwich at the weekend, so this further substantiates my opinion. 

Hmmmmm ?

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The celtic team of last season, which forms the nucleus of their current squad, was one of the worst championship winning sides there has been in our lifetime.

We were fucking murder last season but still only lost out by the odd goal in our 3 matches played. A combo of luck (e.g. the Johnny Hayes ricochet that turned out to be the winner at Parkhead) and dubious refereeing contributed to the differences. 

I was not impressed at all with them against Norwich at the weekend, so this further substantiates my opinion. 

Have they not scored about 67 goals, conceding none in preseason?

"There for the taking" is utterly deluded 

• Upvote 1

I don't see us doing much more than struggling against Celtic the way we almost always do. 

Our team is an unknown quantity right now, even to us. We've only played one reasonably decent side so far, Championship Raith, and they dominated large periods in that first half. 

The Celtic game will be the first game this season where we can realistically start to form this season's expectations, because they'll expose our weaknesses in a way the shite we've played so far could not. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It was a question

I said HAVE they not

So thanks for clarifying 

No problem, you must have had your teams you support mixed up, it’s the dons that haven’t conceded, apart from a bounce game vs Falkirk 4-1, celtic has conceded plenty?

your very welcome regarding clarification.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You're absolutely delusion if you think Celtics team last season was historically bad.

Postcoglu is proving to be a decent manager, bringing in good players and got them playing a quick aggressive style of football.

They're miles better than they were under Lennon imo.

I don't see anything suggesting they are "there for the taking" at all.

11 minutes ago, Helmet said:

You're absolutely delusion if you think Celtics team last season was historically bad.

Postcoglu is proving to be a decent manager, bringing in good players and got them playing a quick aggressive style of football.

They're miles better than they were under Lennon imo.

I don't see anything suggesting they are "there for the taking" at all.

Just seems your posts are ingenuine, trying hard to please. Who are you?

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

No problem, you must have had your teams you support mixed up, it’s the dons that haven’t conceded, apart from a bounce game vs Falkirk 4-1, celtic has conceded plenty?

your very welcome regarding clarification.

We also drew 1-1 with St Johnstone. Conceded against Brechin and Buckie.

• 2 weeks later...