Hayden Coulson signs

Just now, elephantstone78 said:

Crunched again today. 
imo he’s a very talented footballer but not really suited to the rough and tumble of British football. 
would excel in spain or Italy. 

miles better than Mckenzie, that shouldn’t really be up for debate. 

Aye, just gets snapped left right and centre because he's got skill, pace and the desire to go past his opponents. Hardly surprising that he picks up injuries.

Technically, he's probably the best player we've got. 

I've got a feeling Coulson probably shouldn't have been playing last night - definitely didn't look right from the start. If he did break or even bruise his ribs a couple days ago then it's pretty hard to breathe properly and agony if you get a slight knock or even when you move. Would've been better just playing 4231 or 442 last night and having McKenzie at left back with one of our 25 wingers in front of him, and given Coulson time to recover properly.

14 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

I've got a feeling Coulson probably shouldn't have been playing last night - definitely didn't look right from the start. If he did break or even bruise his ribs a couple days ago then it's pretty hard to breathe properly and agony if you get a slight knock or even when you move. Would've been better just playing 4231 or 442 last night and having McKenzie at left back with one of our 25 wingers in front of him, and given Coulson time to recover properly.

Couldn’t agree more. I think he’s been hung out here - should never of been on the pitch in the first place. Goodwin should really take responsibility for playing him.

6 hours ago, Sydney_Red said:

Couldn’t agree more. I think he’s been hung out here - should never of been on the pitch in the first place. Goodwin should really take responsibility for playing him.

I’m no medical expert but if Duk ‘opened his ligaments’ (whatever that is) against St Mirren I doubt playing on Killie’s honking pitch a few days later would have been the best idea for him either. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

I’m no medical expert but if Duk ‘opened his ligaments’ (whatever that is) against St Mirren I doubt playing on Killie’s honking pitch a few days later would have been the best idea for him either. 

But no Duk would mean Ramirez and he wouldn't want that in case he scored a couple to prove him wrong

• Dildo 1
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

And people give Jack McKenzie shit. 🙄

They're just polar opposites

Coulson decent going forward. Can't defend for toffee

MacKenzie a solid enough pure defender. Gets apoplexy the instant he crosses the half way line

Neither good enough sadly

10 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Another horror show today, that error where he just lay down on the half way line beggared belief. 

However, Mckenzie is also dog shit. 

ffs need an actual competent left back. Not a winger or JM. 

I just seen that on the highlights. Laying like that on the floor is disgusting. Middlesbrough must be raging 

7 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

I’d give him a go as a winger for a few games. He’s not good enough defensively to play in defence.

The only game I can remember him playing well was the cup semi at Hampden. Probably our MOTM that day

Hesitate to use the Sliding doors analogy but he smashes that chance in the last minute into the net, we somehow survive extra time and the Huns shite it in the penalties as they do.

If only…..

(then we’d have found an even more humiliating way to lose to fucking Darvel)

14 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hesitate to use the Sliding doors analogy but he smashes that chance in the last minute into the net, we somehow survive extra time and the Huns shite it in the penalties as they do.

If only…..

(then we’d have found an even more humiliating way to lose to fucking Darvel)

How drunk were you watching the game?

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1