Shayden Morris

7 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

No way should this pretendy footballer ever be anywhere close to pulling on an Aberdeen shirt again.

What a dogshit performance.

A deal needs to be done to ship him out soonest.

I’d rather we gave a youngster his chance than play this buffoon again.

Yeah, I've largely avoided being critical of him, but that performance tonight was beyond the pale. 

He's not an SPFL level player, and that's a pretty low bar in and of itself. 

I'm sure we can still get loaners in, if Football Manager is any indication, so we need to mutually consent him, take him up on the roof, and we know what happens next. 

But I will be incredulous if he walks out onto a pitch wearing Aberdeen colours ever again. 

• Upvote 2

I can hear the groans and see all the eyes peering out from behind their fingers if he comes onto the pitch. His confidence will be shot to pieces. Shame for the boy but football is brutal and he just has to accept his hidden talents are for a much lower division or a job in construction.

3 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Your all correct of course,he's a Highland league player.

But fuckin hell Booing a young loon wearing the shirt off the park,is well out of order.

Aberdeen fans.😠

I agree with your sentiments. It must have hurt like hell on top of knowing you don't belong out there as his confidence is sadly lacking. But here's the thing Torry. Successive managers continue to play the lad when everyone and their pet dog, cat or hamster knows he is nowhere good enough for this league. So, unfortunate as it is, the fans quite rightly booed the manager (wink wink) for picking him in the first place.

Any racist comments need to be fully investigated and acted upon. He should have been hooked much earlier. On a human level he was trying but he is out of his depth. He was not the only player in that first 30 mins who looked like he had never played before but his errors directly led to goals. McGrath looked no more comfortable on the left .If he keeps being played he will become this seasons Anthony Stewart and destroy him .

Take him away from the firing line now.

Nobody should get the abuse that Morris gets, our fans are morons. Booing someone’s name when the teams are read out? Cretinous behaviour. 

Morris is really the only one with any proper pace, we have nobody else that can beat someone for pace in the wide areas so I understand why the manager has included him. I mean if you really want to be angry then direct it at Goodwin or whoever signed him.

• Upvote 2

Simply never a wing back. It has been obvious all season if not before that.

Have they not given Warnock any videos of previous games to watch?

I don't think I've ever seen an Aberdeen player booed by the fans during a match before. I'd be surprised if he ever played fornus again if it wasn't for the fact we have so few options.

9 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

I don't think I've ever seen an Aberdeen player booed by the fans during a match before. I'd be surprised if he ever played fornus again if it wasn't for the fact we have so few options.

Oh there's definitely been a few. Not since heard one as bad as last night since Mark Kerr.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

No way should this pretendy footballer ever be anywhere close to pulling on an Aberdeen shirt again.

What a dogshit performance.

A deal needs to be done to ship him out soonest.

I’d rather we gave a youngster his chance than play this buffoon again.

Spot on.

Plus, may not be a popular opinion on here but for the lad’s wellbeing, better he unofficially departs now, and gets prepared for next season elsewhere.

Last night was not pretty.