Leighton Clarkson

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

They’d be making the best summer signing in all of Scotland. Genuinely sickening thought after the optimism of his post St Mirren tweet.

Bit dramatic but it would be for once an actual great bit of business for them. He’s a cracking player. Thankfully sevco are pressured into signing “quality” to give their fans a quick fix. They don’t want players with potential, they want players that can compete with Celtic right away. Their fans don’t give player a chance there.

5 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

That article states he wants to get “regular game time”. 

He isn't going to get that at Celtic or Rangers.

Not at Celtic, no, but I think he'd get games at the Huns. Their midfield is fairly pedestrian in comparison to Celtic and I'd say none of their deeper lying midfielders can pick a pass as well as he can. 

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

That article states he wants to get “regular game time”. 

He isn't going to get that at Celtic or Rangers.

Agreed, im not putting him down or us, he is a good player with plenty of room for improvement i can't see him getting enough games time with those two.  With Aberdeen he's likely to play a lot more and potentially get a bigger move in the future.  

If he went to the Huns I would make his online life intolerable through a series of vicious attacks directed towards him/ his family/ the murderous people of liverpool who killed and robbed their own at hillsboro

if he comes here I’ll drop the murderous part 

• Haha 3
  • Dildo 5
11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

If he went to the Huns I would make his online life intolerable through a series of vicious attacks directed towards him/ his family/ the murderous people of liverpool who killed and robbed their own at hillsboro

Aye, you'll really show him.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Edgy. 

12 hours ago, Chester Don said:

.   There is talk re the Premiership having a spending  cap of 4 x what the bottom clubs can spend to encourage competition, makes absolute sense to me and would somewhat level the playing field.  

That would be glorious. 4x the bottom spend…. What’s 4x £0 ?

nothing like that will ever happen. Huns and Tim’s need as much money as possible to bully the rest of the league and be pish in Europe. The fact it took the rangers 3 seasons to finish above us when they were spending millions straight away says it all 

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Absolute idiot, and I’m sure he would feel warm and welcome as a lad from the North West reading your comments, but he would then probably realise your intelligence levels are somewhat “challenged” given the fact that he is from Blackburn and that is in fact not Liverpool, nor indeed an outlying district of Liverpool but in fact actually quite a distance away.  

7 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Absolute idiot, and I’m sure he would feel warm and welcome as a lad from the North West reading your comments, but he would then probably realise your intelligence levels are somewhat “challenged” given the fact that he is from Blackburn and that is in fact not Liverpool, nor indeed an outlying district of Liverpool but in fact actually quite a distance away.  

😎

13 hours ago, Chester Don said:

And if this is the case it’s all that’s wrong with Scottish football And why we will have years of a duopoly as money will always talk and the ugly sisters can just buy out any talent to stem the potential threat from any of the rest of us.   There is talk re the Premiership having a spending  cap of 4 x what the bottom clubs can spend to encourage competition, makes absolute sense to me and would somewhat level the playing field.  

No danger the authorities would allow anything that had the potential to weaken the duopoly. Interesting idea though.

12 hours ago, Poodler said:

You’ll do fuck all, you vacuous shitebag 😆

This act is tired. 
Very fucking tired.