Leighton Clarkson

12 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

He's also got Clarkson in talks with Inter Miam and that Van Veen is I'm talks with us, St Johnston gettkng taken over by Newcastle the guys clearly nutz oh and Cantwell going to Leeds for 4m 😂

Even though it was widely reported that Van Veen had agreed terms with Groningen this morning.

I see he's now saying that Morelos has had an offer made from Notts Forest but that Everton and US were interested in him also 😂

Sadly though, if any of those cunts are genuinely interested in him we’re fkd in reality. They can both offer bigger fees & (more importantly) a bigger wage & ‘more glamorous’ European football.

If either do show interest (even if just to prevent us getting him) we’ve no chance. 
I’m resigned to him not being a dons player next season but will hold the smallest amount of hope that he will be

Even using all the McCrorie cash to try get him will likely have us second/third best offer at best

😭

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sadly though, if any of those cunts are genuinely interested in him we’re fkd in reality. They can both offer bigger fees & (more importantly) a bigger wage & ‘more glamorous’ European football.

If either do show interest (even if just to prevent us getting him) we’ve no chance. 
I’m resigned to him not being a dons player next season but will hold the smallest amount of hope that he will be

😭

The stark reality of it. While you would hope his ambition would be to try and break into the Liverpool first team I think we all know that won’t happen. Sevco can offer him champions league football and a very good wage so you can see why he would go there rather than some English championship team that will never do anything other than pay daft wages.

• Dildo 1

And if this is the case it’s all that’s wrong with Scottish football And why we will have years of a duopoly as money will always talk and the ugly sisters can just buy out any talent to stem the potential threat from any of the rest of us.   There is talk re the Premiership having a spending  cap of 4 x what the bottom clubs can spend to encourage competition, makes absolute sense to me and would somewhat level the playing field.  

6 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

And if this is the case it’s all that’s wrong with Scottish football And why we will have years of a duopoly as money will always talk and the ugly sisters can just buy out any talent to stem the potential threat from any of the rest of us.   There is talk re the Premiership having a spending  cap of 4 x what the bottom clubs can spend to encourage competition, makes absolute sense to me and would somewhat level the playing field.  

Will never happen, Celtic and the huns will never accept anything like that

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Even using all the McCrorie cash to try get him will likely have us second/third best offer at best

😭

Not having him back here would be a disappointment, but not a surprise.

To see him sign for either of those abhorrent clubs would be a kick in the stones. 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Has signed for rangers. 5 year deal initial £3million fee rising to £5million depending on Europe etc 😩

Been widely reported we’d agreed a fee with Liverpool yet the huns are paying £3 million?

Yes I can most definitely smell shite 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Would be hilarious to see the meltdown on here if he signed for sevco. He would suddenly be not good enough and an imposter.

They’d be making the best summer signing in all of Scotland. Genuinely sickening thought after the optimism of his post St Mirren tweet.

• Haha 1