Gigs 2023

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Suede last night 4/10.

Brett still very much the sort of person who if he was made of chocolate, he'd eat himself.

Wasn't it you that went to see Darren McGarvey a few weeks back and moaned about him being a Weegie class warrior? Then you go see a band you don't like?  No fuckin chance you've got 2 degrees.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

He’s saying you’re a thick cunt btloi

Well thanks for clearing that up Mick!

I perhaps thought he was just unfamiliar with the concept of attending events, that you may not necessarily want to, for someone elses benefit.

But given he's a massive cunt, I doubt that the thought of ever doing something like that has ever crossed his mind and besides, he probably doesn't have any friends to ask him in the first place.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I perhaps thought he was just unfamiliar with the concept of attending events, that you may not necessarily want to, for someone elses benefit.

No one's benefitting from you tagging along mumbling 'fuckin shite'. You probably took the shine off  an otherwise great night. 

• 1 month later...

Madness coming to the exhibition centre in the autumn. Not for me but a lot of nostalgica sorts will pile in to relive their long lost youth. 

Let's be honest the last decent LP they released was Absolutely. Last half decent one was 7. All the rest were shite unless you count greatest hit records. 

Bands have an annoying habit of going on way past their sell by date. Five years should be their maximum lifespan really. 

• 3 weeks later...