Gigs 2023

Duran Duran last night, very impressed! Always thought Simon LB had a bit of a dodgy voice but he was brilliant as were the rest of the band, wish I had got a bit closer and in the lower level as the crowd were a bit subdued up top but a brilliant gig and a fair few (2:itch-chin:)MILFs knocking about in fishnets etc :hypno:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 6:53 AM, For Fecks Sake said:

Guns and Roses next Tuesday (if the can be arsed to turn up) and just read that The Pretenders are the support band. Decent.

Sounding decent on the Glasto coverage just now.Axl’s voice isna too bad from what I can hear as it’s nae coming thru affa clear on the telly.

11 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Sounding decent on the Glasto coverage just now.Axl’s voice isna too bad from what I can hear as it’s nae coming thru affa clear on the telly.

Aye watching that and using that as a gauge for next week's gig. Was just saying to Mrs FFS the sound through the telly was shite and difficult to hear him clearly.

Slash is still fucking awesome 🎸

14 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye watching that and using that as a gauge for next week's gig. Was just saying to Mrs FFS the sound through the telly was shite and difficult to hear him clearly.

Slash is still fucking awesome 🎸

They seem to have turned up his vocal a bit as the band were drowning him out.He sounds ok tbf.Slash, is as ever, the coolest mother fucker on the planet and killing it with effortless ease.

The other guitarist isna half bad either.