Holidays 2023

The Buzzard

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent. Cunts are struggling to heat their homes and buy food but these fucks want you to fork out hard earned dough to watch them sign a bit of paper and get likes for their self indulgent photos. 

I hate people sometimes. 

I once spent a bit of time roasting such types, and a lassie at work at then end of my ire filled complaint said "I'm getting married abroad."

Ah no. 

She's cool though, she knew I didn't mean her. 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Tbf if someone invited me to a wedding that was outwith Europe I'd be pissed off. 

"We'd love for you to be there, as long as you've the 3K it'll take to come!"

Show off nonsense. Honeymoon there if you like, have yir wedding local ti far yir fae. 

The bride is from there tbh. Not ideal but Hawaii looks a decent place, no idea what parky is on about saying it would be awful 

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent. Cunts are struggling to heat their homes and buy food but these fucks want you to fork out hard earned dough to watch them sign a bit of paper and get likes for their self indulgent photos. 

I hate people sometimes. 

The 40th in vegas is a massive, self indulgent piss take. 'Let's go on to a place where it costs 20 quid for a beer to mark my birthday!'

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Vegas is brilliant for a few days on the piss 

100%

14 hours ago, CCB III said:

Tbf if someone invited me to a wedding that was outwith Europe I'd be pissed off. 

"We'd love for you to be there, as long as you've the 3K it'll take to come!"

Show off nonsense. Honeymoon there if you like, have yir wedding local ti far yir fae. 

13 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hate people sometimes. 

Known a few folk get married abroad and it’s always the same ‘if you can make it great, if you can’t no problem’ invite. Your mates must be cunts or you’re waffling a load of shite again. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Can’t imagine you and your squad making the best of anywhere tbh. Discussing football stats and politics over some slowly drank beers 

pathetic 

the left wing back for union Berlin has the highest pass completion rate in europes top five leagues since game day 5 this season

hows your neipa btw? mines has perfect blend of grapefruit notes and hoppy undertones.

• Haha 3
  • Dildo 2
On 11/12/2022 at 1:30 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Cunts can get married wherever they like, it’s when they expect their entire congregation of spastic friends to be massively out of pocket for their big day that irks me. 

Poor show Hanz. You can't go about calling people spastics. 

It's Scope now. 

Scope? Why do they change the name and ruin it? 'Consignia' and 'Scope'. It’s the Post Office and the Spastic Society!