Holidays 2023

The Buzzard

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

Can’t imagine you and your squad making the best of anywhere tbh. Discussing football stats and politics over some slowly drank beers 

pathetic 

Aye. We certainly couldn't hire a limo to go to an AFC game, not last the pace more than a few hours, miss the game and end up bedded by 7pm. 

• Haha 8
  • Dildo 1
18 hours ago, Parklife said:

Aye. We certainly couldn't hire a limo to go to an AFC game, not last the pace more than a few hours, miss the game and end up bedded by 7pm. 

In Blutz defence I’m nae sure anyone remembers the game. My recall was basically getting a taxi back from the airport and the driver asking what the score was.

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Come away Fridge. You made it all the way back to Aberdeen after Groningen without knowing the score?

Bollocks.

No and I was embellishing the story for hilarious comedy value. However it was utter carnage, baking sunshine everybody getting smashed. Was one of those trips when you were meeting folk at the airport the next day and naebody really knew what had happened the night before.

10 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Calling bollocks on that too.

Well if you want my full story got smashed out of my nut in the square got marched down to the stadium by the police, went back to a bar and all the locals were sound as a pound. Then got in a a scrap in the hotel. Managed to avoid rivers. And yes I remember the score.