Darvel 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Congratulations Darvel, thoroughly deserved 

Fuck off Goodwin

If the cunt has any dignity he'll resign live in his post match interview

@Tinyweelad.....yeah you were so fucking correct. Just a junior side. Maybe take notice next time someone who knows more than you tells you something rather than being an arrogant prick

Dignity? Nah, fucker wants his payoff. He wont walk away

Fuck all the wee team, well done sentiment. That is utterly fucking disgusting. The worst result in the history of the club and I’m not convinced the majority of the players give a fuck either…

resign immediately you fucking muppet. You and the majority of your signings are spineless, heartless arseholes…get to fuck 

• Upvote 1

What we need to do now is get some bloody sense into this club. Goodwin has been a disaster and I am sure he will say he can still fix it. We need a new man in and with this team more than half of which are not up to it, to concentrate on avoiding relegation this season. That’s not going to be easy unless we change out about 6 players.

over to you Mr Chairman

1 minute ago, Dandie1992 said:

Right.

Fit the fuck do we do now?

Goodwin will go obviously but Cormack has to go as well. Plumped with 2 shite managers and the club is now a joke. 

Protest?

Cormack needs to have some real leaders at the club. Not a bunch of chinless wonders who'll tell him whatever he wants to hear.

Steven Gunn and Rob Wicks are responsible for leading the day to day when Cormack is away. I wouldn't trust that cunts run a bath on their own.

1 minute ago, Dandie1992 said:

Right.

Fit the fuck do we do now?

Goodwin will go obviously but Cormack has to go as well. Plumped with 2 shite managers and the club is now a joke. 

Protest?

You have to hope that Cormack either realises himself, or someone at the club with balls, someone who know's him personally, someone he genuinely respects stands up to him and says stop fucking about. Appoint a decent manager and a real football related DoF and step back a bit.

1 minute ago, brownie said:

Cormack needs to have some real leaders at the club. Not a bunch of chinless wonders who'll tell him whatever he wants to hear.

Steven Gunn and Rob Wicks are responsible for leading the day to day when Cormack is away. I wouldn't trust that cunts run a bath on their own.

Sorry, no

I'm as raging as you,  but don't talk balls

Wicks is fhe only good thing about our hierarchy