Darvel 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

Unbelievable that more than 36 hours after we were knocked out of the cup by fucking Darvel there has been nothing said by the club. They really are treating the fans with contempt.

Goodwin apologised post match did he not?  Its fairly obvious he's going today so might be something in the statement from that.  If they start addressing every terrible result they'd never be ended apologising.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Pat_Nevin said:

Goodwin apologised post match did he not?  Its fairly obvious he's going today so might be something in the statement from that.  If they start addressing every terrible result they'd never be ended apologising.

Really couldn't care about Goodwin apologising, he's a dead man walking. They don't need to address every terrible result, however they should address the worst and most embarrassing result in our 120 year history. 

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Really couldn't care about Goodwin apologising, he's a dead man walking. They don't need to address every terrible result, however they should address the worst and most embarrassing result in our 120 year history. 

Give them a chance, probably letting the dust settle a bit.

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Naive.

When the Scottish Cup comes round, every year, they’ll ask “where will the shocks be?”, and every year, they’ll show the Darvel win.

Honestly they'll get over it.

Its not that it doesn't bother me exactly, but I'm not going be personally embarrassed by the shitshow of AFC and I'm far more interested in what we do now than what we shite the media spout.

That's all.

18 hours ago, JamieMT said:

The boy next to you needs to get to fuck too. That's Hun behaviour. No time for that shit!

18 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why was your hun mate at the game? 

Yeah, best leave that nonsense to them. Have noticed it shouted quite a lot at parkhead (not at Goodwin obvs) presumably in an attempt to wind up the home support. 

There was another guy at darvel game who i think was an Annan player and had played against us in the LC. Maybe from Ayrshire initially? Who knows. 

10 hours ago, Helmet said:

The media will go on about it until the games are played this weekend then they'll move on.

They've got content to pump out and the more dramatic they make this seem the better so there's going to be fuck all analysis of things like the quality level of the Darvel squad not really or the disallowed goal.

Im honestly not bothered and I don't really feel embarrassment. let them have their fine for a few days.

Very naive to think you won't see footage of that every year the Scottish Cup comes around.

I find it strange how anyone associated with the club couldn't be bothered by that debacle. 

6 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Very naive to think you won't see footage of that every year the Scottish Cup comes around.

I find it strange how anyone associated with the club couldn't be bothered by that debacle. 

I'm bothered. Angry. Fed up.

But I'm not surprised because I felt it was coming.

And I'm not embarrassed (much anyway) because it's not my failure it's Jim Goodwin's and Dave Cormack's and all the players failure.

Its all on them, not on the fans.

Plus I had to go into the office and sit next to a Hun the next morning, am I fuck traipsing in tail between my legs, feeling sorry for myself and looking sheepish or avoiding football conversation or in any way giving the prick the pleasure.

Focus for me is are sorting the problem pronto and getting back to being a decent team asap.

21 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

The guy next to me at the end must have told poor old Goodwin to “fuck off back to Ireland ya fenian bastard” at least half a dozen times. 

I think if there wasn’t that gap and fence between supporters and pitch he would have ran up and lamped him. 

He was far more aggressive, thankfully not picked up by the bbc. 

Weegies are very pro or anti Ireland.