Summer 2023 Transfer Window - the next overhaul

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Best bit about the interview was as follows of course paraphrasing because of all the rage I probably never listened properly...,

'Aye, Morris came on and that was a change we planned in advance, and he was tearing them apart until he tweaked his hamstring and we had to change it'. 

Aye, ridiculous... the guy basically found himself in acres of space and put a ball into the box once before getting injured and having to go off. If that's what "tearing them apart" means then ok Barry...

3 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Is it that ridiculous a shout? Ruby has looked just as big a bomb scare as Stewart was in every game so far…

We’d be significantly better never seeing either lining up for us ever again 

I've been saying the same since the first time I saw the boy play. This Danish lad better be good or we're totally screwed. How bad must Dadia and Williams be that Rubickscube is getting in ahead of them. I'm hoping MacDonald was just having an extremely off day yesterday too and that he's not turned hopeless over the summer, as he was just as bad.

3 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Is it that ridiculous a shout? Ruby has looked just as big a bomb scare as Stewart was in every game so far…

We’d be significantly better never seeing either lining up for us ever again 

I think he will do better in a back 4. With the current system of wing backs his lack of pace gets exposed big time, that goes for Macdonald as well. Didn’t stand a chance against Youan/Boyle yesterday, was constantly left one on one with a rapid tricky winger. 

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

I think he will do better in a back 4. With the current system of wing backs his lack of pace gets exposed big time, that goes for Macdonald as well. Didn’t stand a chance against Youan/Boyle yesterday, was constantly left one on one with a rapid tricky winger. 

As long as it’s not our back 4.

Take the point though. 
Playing him on the right of a back 3 was absolute stupidity from Robson.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who's a free agent probably hasn't played since April / May and likely hasn't had a pre-season. They are also more than likely crap, or injured or have something else wrong with them if they're still free agents at this point. 

I hope we do sign someone and they're great, however I'm not confident.

The midfield issue, like the defensive issue, could perhaps be resolved by a change in formation. 4231 probably the way to go - Shinnie alongside Barron / Polvara or Clarkson in the 2 with McGrath, Clarkson or Vinny further ahead.

2 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Anyone who's a free agent probably hasn't played since April / May and likely hasn't had a pre-season. They are also more than likely crap, or injured or have something else wrong with them if they're still free agents at this point. 

I hope we do sign someone and they're great, however I'm not confident.

The midfield issue, like the defensive issue, could perhaps be resolved by a change in formation. 4231 probably the way to go - Shinnie alongside Barron / Polvara or Clarkson in the 2 with McGrath, Clarkson or Vinny further ahead.

Have the club come out and said they are still looking to bring in players? 

15 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

He's just lost a child. Anyone messaging him because they are pissed off we didn't replace Rama need to get real.

Aw for fuck sake. Didn't know that. 

Much love to the big man, horrible, horrible thing to happen. 

I'm sure some spacks will still be whinging at him. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, CCB III said:

Aw for fuck sake. Didn't know that. 

Much love to the big man, horrible, horrible thing to happen. 

I'm sure some spacks will still be whinging at him. 

There's probably loads of people didn't know this. I didn't know till today. So sorry to hear this very heart breaking news.