Alan Burrows

Red Tinted Glasses boys said next season ticket prices were briefly advertised on the club website this morning before being swiftly removed. Price hike too.

Nobody in their right mind will be dipping into their pockets whilst this fiasco continues. I’ll be waiting till the summer and even then, might not bother.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Red Tinted Glasses boys said next season ticket prices were briefly advertised on the club website this morning before being swiftly removed. Price hike too.

Nobody in their right mind will be dipping into their pockets whilst this fiasco continues. I’ll be waiting till the summer and even then, might not bother.

Prices up when we can't even be confident of which division we're in next season. Bold move.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Amatuer from top to bottom 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Amatuer from top to bottom 

Add it to burrows never ending list of failures. If screen grab is true they are increasing u18 red shed prices by 20%

don’t know if just looking to take advantage of this market or whether that increase will be across all sections.

41 minutes ago, RUL said:

Add it to burrows never ending list of failures. If screen grab is true they are increasing u18 red shed prices by 20%

don’t know if just looking to take advantage of this market or whether that increase will be across all sections.

You would hope it’s just taking advantage of that particular area (RedShed) cos there is zero justification for hiking up other areas by that percentage 

12 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Imagine hiking the prices up for a season in the Championship potentially, whilst we’re groping about in the dark looking for a manager. 

Hate the club right now.

Season tickets, DNA, REDTV, they can shove it all up their collective hole. 

• Like 1

Was the actual price increase not possibly just a small increase comparing like with like with the big % jump comparing this seasons Early Bird to next Season full price on tweet of £145 ish 

Early Bird 2023/24 was about £125 for Red Shed catergory I saw on X and full price around £140 looking back at old email of price list. Can't find the tweet or 2023/24 list just now for exact figures

22 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Half empty Merkland. Thought they were working on that too. Silence 

Paul Hendry doesn't like fun at the club.

You can't wave that flag.

You can't do this, you can't do that. Don't sing, don't stand.

We need a proper proper clear out of dinosaurs.

22 minutes ago, RDS said:

Was the actual price increase not possibly just a small increase comparing like with like with the big % jump comparing this seasons Early Bird to next Season full price on tweet of £145 ish 

Early Bird 2023/24 was about £125 for Red Shed catergory I saw on X and full price around £140 looking back at old email of price list. Can't find the tweet or 2023/24 list just now for exact figures

The price listed was £149, I think folk are assuming if it was listed now that would be the new early bird price up from £125? Surely nobody raises a price by £4

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Typical ex Plod behaviour. Sieg heil, rous rous

37 minutes ago, RUL said:

The price listed was £149, I think folk are assuming if it was listed now that would be the new early bird price up from £125? Surely nobody raises a price by £4

They've a fucking cheek raising them at all given the utter shite they've served up this season

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, NEM said:

They've a fucking cheek raising them at all given the utter shite they've served up this season

People seem to be getting awfully excited about price raises when no one at the club has said there will be an increase, I would wait and see what happens when there is an official release then comment, some lad on a podcast said it so it must be true.. too many people reacting to a rumour on twitter and it is getting tiresome.

Look at the nonsense around Warnock being away for 4 days, he had an appointment and he explained it, don't see a problem with that as people have lives outside of football, maybe a lot of people need to step away from twitter and find themselves a life instead of being consumed by every tit bit of false info....

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, ullevi said:

People seem to be getting awfully excited about price raises when no one at the club has said there will be an increase, I would wait and see what happens when there is an official release then comment, some lad on a podcast said it so it must be true.. too many people reacting to a rumour on twitter and it is getting tiresome.

Look at the nonsense around Warnock being away for 4 days, he had an appointment and he explained it, don't see a problem with that as people have lives outside of football, maybe a lot of people need to step away from twitter and find themselves a life instead of being consumed by every tit bit of false info....

Love tits

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

I thought we had brought in Stephen McCormack, former Red Ultras fella who is behind all the flag displays. Then weeks later it looked like his job was being advertised.

35 minutes ago, Dunty said:

I thought we had brought in Stephen McCormack, former Red Ultras fella who is behind all the flag displays. Then weeks later it looked like his job was being advertised.

Thought he said he’d never step foot in Pittodrie again?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Patty said:

Thought he said he’d never step foot in Pittodrie again?

I dunno, that's a different topic, but if we've employed a fan engagement person and within weeks he'd quit, it's not good news.