Alan Burrows

12 hours ago, BaldurBett said:

I'd put a Christ The Redeemer sized statue of Sir Alex on the hills overlooking the pitches too.

spacer.png

Who are these ones:

the one to the left of Miller gnome holding the scissors?

the one underneath the dog peeing on Jim Goodwin?

Not sentences I expected to type on a Wednesday morning!

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Who are these ones:

Porterfield and useless Ebbe

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Who are these ones:

Can't rememebr all of them, but should be all the permanent managers between Sir Alex and Warnock in there!

Will find out when I get home

1 hour ago, BaldurBett said:

Can't rememebr all of them, but should be all the permanent managers between Sir Alex and Warnock in there!

Will find out when I get home

Well done balder. The tears were running doon with laughter. The wife goes, what a shame what if someone had done that to your face. That made me laugh even louder.

51 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I drive past Cormack Park on my way to work in the mornings.  If I start to see gnomes appearing in front of the sign...

Or if anyone fancies a challenge, quick tour around Westhill to nick a load of garden gnomes and set them up you-know-where

Could piss in the local's gardens and park in front of their driveways as well.

That'll teach them.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

What does the pie eating cunt actually do.

Club is a mess since he came on board wants to fuck off back to Motherwell. 

He makes several suggestions that get ignored by Cormack and the rimmers at that club, I hope he walks as well then gets a job at Hearts who then let him do what he's good at, so they then cement 3rd for the next 20 seasons.

That's my gut feeling as well. Losing premier league status to a rubbish United managed by a rubbish manager. This team who competed with Frankfurt are now in a death spiral and we can't act because we are waiting on a football review. Its like a football version of Thick of It but it's not funny.

55 minutes ago, minijc said:

He makes several suggestions that get ignored by Cormack and the rimmers at that club, I hope he walks as well then gets a job at Hearts who then let him do what he's good at, so they then cement 3rd for the next 20 seasons.

He’s good for fuck all. He was shite at Motherwell and he’s shite here

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, minijc said:

First bit? Okay 🤷‍♂️

The second - Really?

58 minutes ago, minijc said:

Why would you hope this happens?