1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

TBF he's been very consistent for us this season. Big improvement on last season.

When he couldn’t be fucked trying after he found out celtics interest, then spent a year doing absolute fuck all for his team mates and club before the push for 3 rd place, then when his contract was almost done this season, he started to showcase his abilities to get himself a good deal when his current one ends?, that Barron?, wouldn’t give him a taz bar the google eyed prick, he can fuck off anytime he likes.another young don who couldn’t wait to fuck off as quick as he could giving nothing back to his hometown club. Bye.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

When he couldn’t be fucked trying after he found out celtics interest, then spent a year doing absolute fuck all for his team mates and club before the push for 3 rd place, then when his contract was almost done this season, he started to showcase his abilities to get himself a good deal when his current one ends?, that Barron?, wouldn’t give him a taz bar the google eyed prick, he can fuck off anytime he likes.another young don who couldn’t wait to fuck off as quick as he could giving nothing back to his hometown club. Bye.

Not a fan of Barron then 🤔

3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Not a fan of Barron then 🤔

Nope, 2 actual Huns in mcrorie and ferguson has done 100 times more for Aberdeen fc than Aberdeen borne Barron. (Transfer fees, etc)Just let that sink in.

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

Aye sure you can, are you not the gimp that thinks John McGinn is shit and Ramadani was overrated?

You are also one of a few that come on here after games defending the indefensible.

Comical Ali' barb against Trad sparks call for review of vilification

I think ramadani was shit and John McGinn was over rated and I don’t think I did much defending of anyone after games unlike some

but apart from that I think your spot on or maybe again I can spot things better than you. 

44 minutes ago, thurso said:

I think ramadani was shit and John McGinn was over rated and I don’t think I did much defending of anyone after games unlike some

but apart from that I think your spot on or maybe again I can spot things better than you. 

Let's agree to disagree,  you think that you can spot things better than me, I think you are a gibbering chimp.

2 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Good no, no way he is worth 5K a week

We could get far better for that cash outlay 

Barron really is not that good, no physical presence in midfield to wee to make any difference 

260k a year. so almost 800k for the 3 years.

Its a lot but is it really that bad.

Clakrson would almost have cost that and then he as a big wage.

Gueye was 500k and will have a decent wage

Great stuff if he signs on. 

Having watched us play with, and without him this season, I'm of the opinion the midfield should be built around him and Leighton. 

A good manager would be able to get both these technical players into the same team. 

• Upvote 7
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Great stuff if he signs on. 

Having watched us play with, and without him this season, I'm of the opinion the midfield should be built around him and Leighton. 

A good manager would be able to get both these technical players into the same team. 

a midfield three of barron clarkson and a good young defensive midfield to understudy shinnie, not Polvara though. He is a great squad player but shouldnt be a starter...

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Fucking hell. The joke went over your head didn't it?

2 hours ago, BIGDUNCIS said:

apparently barron is set to sign a 3 year deal at 5k per week.

thats what "Aberdeen insider" makes out anyway

And fucking hell.

There are some fair idiots on this forum.

36 minutes ago, BIGDUNCIS said:

a midfield three of barron clarkson and a good young defensive midfield to understudy shinnie, not Polvara though. He is a great squad player but shouldnt be a starter...

I’d rather have a midfield four as nobody in the league should cause Aberdeen enough problems to have a back five