6 minutes ago, RDS said:

You don't half speak some crap sometimes. Pretend to have inside info but you're way off mark here

If you say so bud, told several folk then he'd never sign a deal, I then got a new messaged in the summer that he was close to signing a deal which never materialised as he/his agent had walked away and please don't come with the clearly made up "he was offered less than MacKenzie" pish.

19 minutes ago, anderson72 said:

It was reported earlier that Barron was ambitious, and looking to go as far as he can in the game.

Aberdeen will be the stepping stone to his ambitions.

.just hope we can get some money for him

Ambitious or just desperate to make as much swag as possible?

He’s not really showing much ambition from what I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, slippers said:

I think he’s signed for someone else based on zero mins in last 2 games. Maybe even Rangers. Just guessing. 

He can't have, the window doesn't open until January.

That said, there's no doubt his agent will definitely know by now who's interested and roughly how much and how long for they're willing to offer him contract wise.

My guess is he's headed to a lower half English Championship side but if he were to go to an arse cheek, my suspicion is it'd be to the east end of Glasgow rather than south west side.

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He can't have, the window doesn't open until January.

That said, there's no doubt his agent will definitely know by now who's interested and roughly how much and how long for they're willing to offer him contract wise.

My guess is he's headed to a lower half English Championship side but if he were to go to an arse cheek, my suspicion is it'd be to the east end of Glasgow rather than south west side.

Plenty of players in similar contract situation go meet other clubs, happens up and down the country right through December. 

7 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

That’d be my guess. They won’t miss an opportunity to get one of our better players for peanuts and stick him on the endless list of players that don’t play. Then off to England league one. Surely hasn’t played enough and been fit enough for the championship? 

Brenda is under huge pressure to cease the project style signings in Jan, and bring in 4 first teamers right away; goalie, centre mid, winger and striker. If Barron comes in, he’s no better than the shit they signed in the summer. Very very strange if he goes there.

Id say he’s more of a Sevco signing 

I think he will attract a lot of interest due to how little he will cost for such potential. He must have done something unsavoury to be excluded and you wonder if we have shot ourselves in the foot by not playing him whilst we can. Why would he even consider signing when he doesn't get a game. "Still in negotiations" is a smoke screen. 

15 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I think he will attract a lot of interest due to how little he will cost for such potential. He must have done something unsavoury to be excluded and you wonder if we have shot ourselves in the foot by not playing him whilst we can. Why would he even consider signing when he doesn't get a game. "Still in negotiations" is a smoke screen. 

What came first though; the chicken or the egg?

It’s clear that Barron has never had any intention of signing a new deal and that’s why he’s not getting selected. I don’t think it’s the other way round.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Which snake? Jack or Wright? Also some worthy mentions for Fraser, Grimmer, Fyvie & the boy that went to Leeds lately that somehow was excused any form of criticism by far too many for some reason

Jack when he strung us along. 
Some list there. Fraser was the only one to go onto a successful career leaving us so early. 
I was looking forward to seeing Pirie play in the first team. It’s been a while since we developed a good forward from our academy.