9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve not much interest in Scotland u-21’s & don’t pay that much attention, but it feels to me like they always get beat?

How the fuck does Scot Gemmill keep his job? 

Yeah we are on a shocking run. Only thing I’d say is we had a lot of young players playing last night. Those few years make a big difference but yeah the results and performances have been very poor. 

• 4 weeks later...

Is he up before the beaks at Peterhead Sheriff Court tomorrow?🤔

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=1a89fe87-92c6-4f18-be20-8eec74b04b0e

Unless there are 2 Connor Barrons, of course. 

If it is him, maybe this is another reason for him not being selected lately, unless his groin injury has taken longer to heal that first thought?🤔

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If indeed it is him min, and, if so, what is the nature of his indictment.

The irony, the guy that’s half blind finds the guy with the biggest eyes possible in relation to court appearances.😂(only kidding don’t go mad)

sometimes this world just surprises you, his indictment is “acting like a spoilt hun and wasting his over ego,d talent before he’s even kicked a baw.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Investigative journalist. There's your job MAD. 

You've maybe got a knack for it. 

I was like that during my role as a Council Tax Assistant when, for example, trying to find out where folk had moved to or stayed before moving into Aberdeenshire, especially if information asked for wasn't forthcoming.

The best one was a couple who had previously stayed in the region, moved out of the UK, and returned to the shire. Their names were uncommon for our area and they were due over £16,000 in CT arrears as they had previously stayed in Band F and G properties but decided not to pay their dues.

The husband, who had very distinctive italicised handwriting, had conveniently forgot that he had made a CT Benefit application 8 years earlier before he fucked to Australia.

When asked to confirm his details of which he duly did, the boy said someone had stolen his identity, DoB, and NI number and it wasn't him that had previously stayed in the region, and that he had the plod looking into it.  (Aye, right).

Beyond all reasonable doubt it was him based on all info. gathered through investigation and his distinctive handwriting, so I proceeded to link him and his missus to their other outstanding accounts. 

(Just one of the many reasons I lost my job there as I was told "you're too thorough and need to back off.") Fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was like that during my role as a Council Tax Assistant when, for example, trying to find out where folk had moved to or stayed before moving into Aberdeenshire, especially if information asked for wasn't forthcoming.

The best one was a couple who had previously stayed in the region, moved out of the UK, and returned to the shire. Their names were uncommon for our area and they were due over £16,000 in CT arrears as they had previously stayed in Band F and G properties but decided not to pay their dues.

The husband, who had very distinctive italicised handwriting, had conveniently forgot that he had made a CT Benefit application 8 years earlier before he fucked to Australia.

When asked to confirm his details of which he duly did, the boy said someone had stolen his identity, DoB, and NI number and it wasn't him that had previously stayed in the region, and that he had the plod looking into it.  (Aye, right).

Beyond all reasonable doubt it was him based on all info. gathered through investigation and his distinctive handwriting, so I proceeded to link him and his missus to their other outstanding accounts. 

(Just one of the many reasons I lost my job there as I was told "you're too thorough and need to back off.") Fuck off. 

I struggle to believe you were binned from any job, for being too good at it. Come away min. 

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If indeed it is him like I posted yesterday min. 

It would make perfect sense as to why he hasn't been getting selected lately, even after recovering from his groin injury. 

He was on RedTV doing co-commentary a couple weeks ago though... doubt they'd have him on there if there was some kind of issue.

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I struggle to believe you were binned from any job, for being too good at it. Come away min. 

It's true I'm afraid with the CT job. The management had many a battle with me regarding my "thoroughness" and how allegedly "intense and focused" at my work.

They hated the fact I was decent at my job as it made them choose to feel inferior about themselves, something I never did nor set out to do.

Hence why they started playing mind games and the boss (although their were many chiefs) deliberately made a quip about epilepsy in my company, knowing I would react as my father suffered and died from the condition. (Of course it wasn't meant though🤔, although my controlled reaction, whilst at the office Christmas party held at the reptile's house, was used as evidence against me at my subsequent employment tribunal, and his comment was inadmissible.)

• 1 month later...