Just now, NorfolkDandy said:

No different to 'our' huns popping off to watch their real team in European games / finals imo

They are paid well to be a significant role model for everything AFC - It's about time they were told that at the contract signing stage

It’s pathetic fan-boy nonsense. Do you think Hayes has given anything less than 100% for the club? Before his legs went he was arguably one of our best players against Celtic, scored some important goals against them too.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Get it into context. The photo was taken after we had been well and truly shafted out of a potential win and having the temerity to go toe-to-toe with celtic.

Hayes smiling whilst shaking the hand of Joe Hart after what his employees AFC had suffered from during the match is fucking crass. End of. 

1 minute ago, Helmet said:

Thats not the point though is it, the context is everything and that picture says a lot.

So tell me what the context was then, what was said that caused the smile between them?

The ref fucked us completely but the players shook his hand afterwards 🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s pathetic fan-boy nonsense. Do you think Hayes has given anything less than 100% for the club? Before his legs went he was arguably one of our best players against Celtic, scored some important goals against them too.

Nothing to do with being a 'fan boy' ya bazooka

You contribute hee haw to the board or the club

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The context has already been defined min. 

What was said though? Would it be better if he was in tears or something?

8 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Nothing to do with being a 'fan boy' ya bazooka

You contribute hee haw to the board or the club

I'm out

Says it’s nothing to do with being a fanboy, acts like a fanboy 

20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Get it into context. The photo was taken after we had been well and truly shafted out of a potential win and having the temerity to go toe-to-toe with celtic.

Hayes smiling whilst shaking the hand of Joe Hart after what his employees AFC had suffered from during the match is fucking crass. End of. 

The mistake you're making is replying to that guy

Dont do that

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Look who you’re replying to min! Don’t feed the troll 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Any examples of Hayes not giving 100% on the pitch? Playing poorly against Celtic?

There are probably a good few times he ,along with several teammates , played poorly against them as we’ve been well beaten by them loads of times with Hayes in the team.

There’s one sticks out for me ….a cup final or semi at Hampden , when we had high hopes that Hayes would be just about our main attacking threat…..and he had an absolute stinker. Couldn’t do anything right and basically played like Conor McLennan. 

But one thing that’s pretty much been guaranteed from Hayes every time he plays is 100% effort. 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You disagree? He hasn’t given 100%?

I’m loathe to engage but what’s that got to do with it? If he shagged kids in his spare time you’d be happy to let that pass, so long as he gives 100% on a Saturday?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, redone said:

There are probably a good few times he ,along with several teammates , played poorly against them as we’ve been well beaten by them loads of times with Hayes in the team.

There’s one sticks out for me ….a cup final or semi at Hampden , when we had high hopes that Hayes would be just about our main attacking threat…..and he had an absolute stinker. Couldn’t do anything right and basically played like Conor McLennan. 

But one thing that’s pretty much been guaranteed from Hayes every time he plays is 100% effort. 

Exactly, always gave 100% and combined with his pace he was really effective for us. As his pace has gone his limitations have been laid bare, he has always been capable of having terrible games but on the whole he’s been one of our best players of the last ten years.

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Hayes has previous for this sort of disloyal pish. He should have been jettisoned for it long ago.

It's about minimum standards we should expect of our players and complete and unswerving loyalty to Aberdeen whilst in the employ of the club is one of them. 

If this is not trolling then it’s hysterical nonsense. The minimum standard is 100% on the pitch every week, what they do in their lives or what they team they support is irrelevant otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

I’m loathe to engage but what’s that got to do with it? If he shagged kids in his spare time you’d be happy to let that pass, so long as he gives 100% on a Saturday?

Well obviously not, what a ridiculous question.

If you are “loathed to engage” then at least try and engage properly instead of posting that weird nonsense. Comparing supporting a football club you don’t like to taking part in child abuse is a new low for anyone on here.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Exactly, always gave 100% and combined with his pace he was really effective for us. As his pace has gone his limitations have been laid bare, he has always been capable of having terrible games but on the whole he’s been one of our best players of the last ten years.

If this is not trolling then it’s hysterical nonsense. The minimum standard is 100% on the pitch every week, what they do in their lives or what they team they support is irrelevant otherwise. 

I've been unfortunate enough to come across your drivel before and I genuinely struggle to believe your an Aberdeen fan.

All you do is trot out inane and contrary content 24/7 in a clear attempt to stir things up. An obvious agent provocateur that derives joy from creating disharmony.

It's boring as fuck loon. Get a new act or better still bugger off back to follow follow. 

17 minutes ago, NEM said:

That’s some comparison. You must look at that and realise how stupid that is? 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I've been unfortunate enough to come across your drivel before and I genuinely struggle to believe your an Aberdeen fan.

All you do is trot out inane and contrary content 24/7 in a clear attempt to stir things up. An obvious agent provocateur that derives joy from creating disharmony.

It's boring as fuck loon. Get a new act or better still bugger off back to follow follow. 

Because I don’t care who players support as long as they give 100% on the pitch? Really?

You are at it.

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Well obviously not, what a ridiculous question.

If you are “loathed to engage” then at least try and engage properly instead of posting that weird nonsense. Comparing supporting a football club you don’t like to taking part in child abuse is a new low for anyone on here.

Yeah that’s what happened 😂