Nicky Devlin

3 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Looking forward to seeing him gel with Tony Stew on that right hand side of defence 

Wonder how many days Anthony Stewart has left at the club? 

Maybe we can start a countdown. Is it W/c 26th June we are coming back? 

I'll predict Friday 23rd June

5 minutes ago, englishred said:

Looks like a decent signing and good competition. although if McCrorrie goes then we'll need another rb.  Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the squad shapes up.

If we'd finished our squad completely we could maybe hope for a second right back but we have so many problems we are a long way away from caring about a right back superior to Richardson

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I thought he was a wee bit ropey defensively early on, but came good and obv a successful night with his run and finish for the equaliser.

To be fair I think the whole team was a bit jittery for most of the first half, until they realised Hacken are not that great.

Hopefully he'll be fine once he displaces Morris, and gets a run in his actual position. 👍

He;s been playing an alien role up to now.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I thought he was a wee bit ropey defensively early on, but came good and obv a successful night with his run and finish for the equaliser.

To be fair I think the whole team was a bit jittery for most of the first half, until they realised Hacken are not that great.

I think that's because he's not a centre half. What a difference when he moved to rwb. Great he can cover there but definitely don't want to see him there again. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

The boys a warrior. Will do anything for the team that’s asked of him. Vice captain material for me. 

You can just see in his mannerisms and his general demeanour that he is fucking delighted to be at AFC.

He is one happy faced fucker. And a determined one too.

Given his prior career trajectory, and to get this chance of making an impact at a decent level at the age of 29, I think he will thrive with us.

I'm sure we're seeing evidence of this already.

• Upvote 2