Just stop oil

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

People that hate on those cunts are very very very stupid. (Apart from my pal @Fridge)

hopefully the boys gets a bit of bird for that 

A wee bitty like saying, 'Im no racist, but...' 

To clarify - fridge is a dumb useless bastard

Bald cunt

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I don’t hate them for their cause, they can protest all they like with placards that is their right, but you can’t be stopping folk going to work, airport, hospital etc that is out of order.

How would you protest something, Frigo? The whole point is to be disruptive.

Get over to America/China/Japan/Korea  don't hit the common Man/Women/Cabbage/etc in the UK.

If you go abroad you will see that other countries are still driving diesel and petrol tanks, they are using plastics like its a hobby and generally carrying on as normal.  We(The UK) would not even contribute to the cause by cleaning our act up.  This is fucking pointless.  Our carbon footprint is fuck all compared to other countries

I admire the lettuce eaters for the protests but go and hit the Yanks etc.  And don't fly, swim over to save the planet.  See how that goes.

1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

Get over to America/China/Japan/Korea  don't hit the common Man/Women/Cabbage/etc in the UK.

If you go abroad you will see that other countries are still driving diesel and petrol tanks, they are using plastics like its a hobby and generally carrying on as normal.  We(The UK) would not even contribute to the cause by cleaning our act up.  This is fucking pointless.  Our carbon footprint is fuck all compared to other countries

I admire the lettuce eaters for the protests but go and hit the Yanks etc.  And don't fly, swim over to save the planet.  See how that goes.

They won't because they are useless, pointless, cowardly hypocrites.

• Like 1

It's a bit shit picking on the wee poof but it's been coming. 

The hypocrisy of the cunts doesn't help. Protesting to stop oil but having pictures of yourself on Facebook touring the world in a diesel campervan? Mind the "insulate britain" boy that turned out to be a private landlord who's properties weren't insulated.

Bunch of posh mongols.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Fridge said:

I don’t know to be honest but I certainly wouldn’t be disrupting people’s lives that it has fuck all to do with.

It has something to do with everybody.

Some of these cunts that are being “disrupted” are likely to be the kind of fuckwits that wont walk 300 yards and take their cars instead.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Reed or deed said:

It has something to do with everybody.

Some of these cunts that are being “disrupted” are likely to be the kind of fuckwits that wont walk 300 yards and take their cars instead.

Same spazzies who protested fuel prices… by disrupting everyday life. Probably.

• Upvote 1