Just stop oil

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Hopefully it doesn't curse him and make him end up a bitter 50+ year old divorcee. 

Is that meant to be an insult? hahaha

While you were sitting on here trading insults with middle aged men this week I was out watching my daughter graduate with first class honours, so bitter was I it was with her mother. You'll never get that feeling you little seedless dweeb.

• Haha 6
7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You got that frigid burdz scantz aff yet, min? 

Getting closer mobs, walk last week she laughed from start to finish. We usually do about an hour but she suggested a longer route round by Dyce, 2 hour job on the riverbank. Fucking hard work like. But progress.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Is that meant to be an insult? hahaha

While you were sitting on here trading insults with middle aged men this week I was out watching my daughter graduate with first class honours, so bitter was I it was with her mother. You'll never get that feeling you little seedless dweeb.

That's a great comeback tbf.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Fridge said:

I’d love to have a conversation with them. Fit the fuck are you doing? Well we need to save the world. And how is disrupting sporting events and glueing yourself to the road helping this exactly?

No more questions your honour.

For someone who says they aren't stupid you don't have say a lot of stupid things 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

All the other industries that the non oil related workers graft for.

And there are plenty.

Agreed not everyone works in the oil Industry but the local industry is heavily dependent on it. If a lot of people fucked off or were made redundant they wouldn’t be going to shops / getting a new kitchen / needing a taxi etc