Just stop oil

36 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Never been but i know many folks who have. Thatcherism/Neo Liberalism have failed if this is a widespread thing. The UK i know is  mess. But also i know my neighbors are suffering. Brave new capitalist world

Like junkies and alkies, the majority of these cunts will go to food banks but still manage to afford drugs, drink, fags, vapes, Sky TV, PlayStation, X-Box and the latest mobile fones.  Fuck em.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Like junkies and alkies, the majority of these cunts will go to food banks but still manage to afford drugs, drink, fags, vapes, Sky TV, PlayStation, X-Box and the latest mobile fones.  Fuck em.

Why so angry? Man. I am just happy I don't have to.

59 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Because Labour under Strarmer are just Tories. Maybe a bit lighter, but same neo-liberal Thatcherite bullshite that has failed your country but made many shady characters from Russia rich.

The fucks that got to do with getting out and about on the hills? 

27 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I just meant that old white guys my age seem to be terrified of virile young guys from Central America "invading". They just want to do a job and be payed. Its not White replacement conspracy shite..same as those coming on the small boats that have Daily Hate readers messed up..they just want to work

😂

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

No more angry than usual min.  Just can't stand the fuckers that falsely claim poverty yet enjoy luxuries that they could find do without to pay for food and heatin' and provide for their families.

Have to admit heat and food are pretty fucking high in the UK right now, compared to Oregon

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

The fucks that got to do with getting out and about on the hills? 

It's just a general thing that the UK is a feudal society and so very fucked up right now. Why should some fucker from Denmark own the land i was brought up in? You guys have national Parks but they are a weak assed joke, pitiful

5 hours ago, Oregon Red said:

Its shite compared to what we have here in The States. Why shouldn't I be free to roam the hills close to where i was born?  Here its easy even on private lands.  The British fuedal system is 300 years out of date

You can walk anywhere you want in the hills here in Scotland. " The States " is no better , only bigger , so more to see. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Oregon Red said:

I know it was. It was fantastic but without the SNP/Greens its useless.  You are a labour man?

WTF Has the useless cunts that are the snp/greens got to do with our rights to go where we want to go??

You've obviously been away far too long if you think they're the answer to anything. Corrupt inept fuckers. They couldn't run a bath. Country has gone to fuck, actively trying to kill the North east economy.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, daytripping said:

WTF Has the useless cunts that are the snp/greens got to do with our rights to go where we want to go??

You've obviously been away far too long if you think they're the answer to anything. Corrupt inept fuckers. They couldn't run a bath. Country has gone to fuck, actively trying to kill the North east economy.

They don't even try to hide it.  Absolute arseholes.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, CCB III said:

We're at a differing viewpoint here. 

I think it can be done, we just have no control over the tools with which to implement it in practice. Them setting up a small state or whatever is probably a daft idea because I'd suggest they could live sustainably in a small community or town sized place. 

They don't do class analysis, the only worthwhile analysis with regards to climate change.

Beyond Joe Bloggs having no control over needing to use his motor to get to work, there's an entire 'other' subset of working people in the third world that keep this charade going for very little reward. 

They aren't ambitious enough in the net they cast. Trying to guilt trip people or disrupt them won't play, like we've said. 

Id lend a more sympathetic ear if any of the things they had to say went beyond handy slogans and chucking orange shit everywhere. 

Climate change is a myth. We've been way hotter and colder over the years, humans are making zero difference to it.

FACT.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Very accurate imo. Out!!!!

I would bet my last penny every food bank user is from a family where the money they get from the state is wasted on drink or drugs, probably both. In todays society no one is so poor they can't afford to eat. Unless that money is being wasted.

Change benefit payments to food coupons and direct bill payments, food banks would be gone overnight.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Oregon Red said:

I just meant that old white guys my age seem to be terrified of virile young guys from Central America "invading". They just want to do a job and be payed. Its not White replacement conspracy shite..same as those coming on the small boats that have Daily Hate readers messed up..they just want to work

Want to work!!! hahahahaha, good one, LOL

20 hours ago, Oregon Red said:

It's just a general thing that the UK is a feudal society and so very fucked up right now. Why should some fucker from Denmark own the land i was brought up in? You guys have national Parks but they are a weak assed joke, pitiful

Come on now fella. Best not to over egg your point. If you say the UK is a feudal society, people are either going to think you don't know what feudalism is, or that you're a few cards short of a full deck. Either way they'll stop listening.