Just stop oil

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Won’t have a choice in a few years. 

Yeah stupid rule. I am amazed at how much you guys pay for electricity..fucking hell!!  My bill is $56.00  this month

How can the UK grid put up with millions of electric cars?   Its privatized? Right?  Stupidest idea ever.

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They don't even attempt to. The daft cunts make people want to use more oil. The fucking idiots that let peoples tyres down during the night are the worst, it happened to my mate that drives a bog standard Ford Focus, got a preachy leaflet on his windscreen as well.

Just utter arseholes doing more harm than good.

Haha aye. I'd get their actions if we had a brilliant public transport infrastructure and people were neglecting to use it because of some individualist, consumerist ideal about cars. But, for much of the country the easiest way to get about is by a car. 

That's a policy failing, absolutely retarded to blame individuals. 

The whole carbon footprint lark was made up by BP anyway to hoist the blame back on to the consumer. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/23/big-oil-coined-carbon-footprints-to-blame-us-for-their-greed-keep-them-on-the-hook

You need to get to your work? Fuck you, if the world burns it's your fault. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

Yeah stupid rule. I am amazed at how much you guys pay for electricity..fucking hell!!  My bill is $56.00  this month

How can the UK grid put up with millions of electric cars?   Its privatized? Right?  Stupidest idea ever.

No privatising water is the stupidest idea ever. 

Just now, CCB III said:

Haha aye. I'd get their actions if we had a brilliant public transport infrastructure and people were neglecting to use it because of some individualist, consumerist ideal about cars. But, for much of the country the easiest way to get about is by a car. 

That's a policy failing, absolutely retarded to blame individuals. 

The whole carbon footprint lark was made up by BP anyway to hoist the blame back on to the consumer. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/23/big-oil-coined-carbon-footprints-to-blame-us-for-their-greed-keep-them-on-the-hook

You need to get to your work? Fuck you, if the world burns it's your fault. 

I reckon the vast majority of people would love to get rid of their motors or at least only have one family car but the buses and trains are fucking shit. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I reckon the vast majority of people would love to get rid of their motors or at least only have one family car but the buses and trains are fucking shit. 

Oh I agree. But if you think you got it bad. Try here in Oregon. The most liberal state. Public transport is horrific outside Portland. Designed for old folks and the disabled.

11 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

BUt i had a mate who had an xr3i and that roasted the Manta.

Hot hatches back in the day were ridiculously fast and ridiculously unsafe! Mate had a Renault 5 GT Turbo, fast as fuck but just a tin on wheels and if we crashed we would have been killed! Add in

XR2i

Peugeot 205 GTI

Brilliant days.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Hot hatches back in the day were ridiculously fast and ridiculously unsafe! Mate had a Renault 5 GT Turbo, fast as fuck but just a tin on wheels and if we crashed we would have been killed! Add in

XR2i

Peugeot 205 GTI

Brilliant days.

The metro turbo was fuckin fast and extra unsafe.. I liked that wee car!

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Loads of people with tiny penii feel the same. 

Parkie..i usually agree with you , but i really think that the car has brought so much freedom to the working class. I live in Oregon..and we have so much wonderful mountains, deserts and rugged coast. All owned by the public. Without a car most would have no chance of seeing these wonderful places. Thus not care if they were all sold off the rich cunts(like most of the UK).

I look at what I have here and look at the "Better Together Unionist UK"..who in there right mind would choose Brexit Britain.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Parkie..i usually agree with you , but i really think that the car has brought so much freedom to the working class. I live in Oregon..and we have so much wonderful mountains, deserts and rugged coast. All owned by the public. Without a car most would have no chance of seeing these wonderful places. Thus not care if they were all sold off the rich cunts(like most of the UK).

I look at what I have here and look at the "Better Together Unionist UK"..who in there right mind would choose Brexit Britain.

You never been up the Highlands?

Na they can fuck right off, if they want to stand outside Westminster with placards crack on, I have no problem with anyone voicing their opinion on anything. When you are stopping folk in the road potentially going to hospital to see a dying relative they can can do one.

57 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

My first motor circa ‘96/97

IMG-7605.jpg

Cars lol 

Once shagged a lassie in my flat in Torry who drove a Mk1 GTi,, while her boyfriend slept I their flat across the road.  Ignorant Irish fuck he was.

She left her knickers and hair slides in my flat.  Dunno how she explained that to the Mick wanker 🤫😁😁

• Upvote 1