Divorce

dervish

On 7/23/2023 at 2:58 AM, Reed or deed said:

I only speak to my inlaws through their letterbox.

Nothing to do with divorce, i just dislike them.

This is the sort of stuff that folk seem to ignore when they’re courting their wife to be but in my view your choice of in laws is every bit as important as your choice of wife. Marriage is stressful enough without being pulled into your spouse’s family drama. Thankfully I get on really well with my wife’s family and she gets on with mine. If only we liked eachother as much. I jest. Sort of. 

15 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Really miss the butterflies in the tummy stuff you get when you're mad about a bird and you see her. No butterflies can survive a 10 year marriage.

True, but there's better stuff that comes. Knowing, really knowing someone, having been through good and bad times with them, is better than the butterflies imo. 

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Has your ex got a book out,Fridge? A warts ‘n’ all expose of what life was really like living with ‘Fridge’.

No it would be a bestseller though. Nobody would probably believe it would probably have to go into the fiction section despite being true.

On 7/22/2023 at 5:39 PM, dervish said:

Myself very much looking forward to it, not having to talk to her parents. Or them vicariously through her (point blank lies etc).  

Any joyful enjoyable divorces to speak about?

You must be going through a rough time of it just now after being with your wife for quite some time it must be Heartbreaking for you.

All the best for the future Dervish.🙏

• Upvote 1
On 7/22/2023 at 8:58 PM, CCB III said:

Difficult times, Dervish. Currently splitting up with a girlfriend of 6 years and it's tough to navigate. 

I'm sure a divorce will be much harder. The wheel keeps turning, all the best. 

6 years is a long time to be together that must be hard on you and will be for some time.

I wish you well CCB

I rocked up  to my divorce settlement at my ex’s solicitors wearing a pair of sunglasses nae entirely sure why partly because it was sunny, partly because I’m cool as fuck. Her solicitor told me to take them off, I told her I’ll wear what the fuck I want.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Fridge said:

I rocked up  to my divorce settlement at my ex’s solicitors wearing a pair of sunglasses nae entirely sure why partly because it was sunny, partly because I’m cool as fuck. Her solicitor told me to take them off, I told her I’ll wear what the fuck I want.

You're always on the wind up, so i don't believe you.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

You're always on the wind up, so i don't believe you.

Couldn’t give a fuck if you believe me or not. And I’ll be honest and say it was also because that I thought might cry (which I didn’t) but did think there was a potential meltdown as I didn’t want to do it.

I am gay at that now since my kids were born, used to go to funerals and be like iron. Now I see myself welling up at the Xfactor or some shite.

Some manning up required.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Couldn’t give a fuck if you believe me or not. And I’ll be honest and say it was also because that I thought might cry (which I didn’t) but did think there was a potential meltdown as I didn’t want to do it.

I am gay at that now since my kids were born, used to go to funerals and be like iron. Now I see myself welling up at the Xfactor or some shite.

Its good that you are admitting to it, come out of the closet now and get inner peace.

Time to turn Trans as well and get yer tadger whipped off?

7 hours ago, Fridge said:

Are you on the verge of a mental breakdown Fridgeo min?

• Haha 1