Divorce

dervish

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anybody ever had a full on affair? I know a boy who's married, shagging a married bird, and he's a nervous wreck. Just doesn't seem worth the hassle. 

Know plenty of folk who have had random one off flings lasting either a night or a few weeks. One of my mates was having a full blown affair and as you say he was shitting it most of the time in case his wife found out. 

Eventually his wife did find out, divorced him costing him a bloody fortune and his kids don't talk to him anymore. He's no longer with the lassie he was having an affair with and is currently doing the tinder casual shagging around but he has admitted he would love to his life back.

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Yes, it was great.  Well worth doing.

You should give it a try Moobster.

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Know plenty of folk who have had random one off flings lasting either a night or a few weeks. One of my mates was having a full blown affair and as you say he was shitting it most of the time in case his wife found out. 

Eventually his wife did find out, divorced him costing him a bloody fortune and his kids don't talk to him anymore. He's no longer with the lassie he was having an affair with and is currently doing the tinder casual shagging around but he has admitted he would love to his life back.

You’re mates with DF?

52 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anybody ever had a full on affair? I know a boy who's married, shagging a married bird, and he's a nervous wreck. Just doesn't seem worth the hassle. 

@cheesepipes neighbour had a good one. Think he got rumbled then staged a suicide attempt in an effort to garner some sympathy/ less heat. Ace 

• Haha 3
On 7/25/2023 at 3:49 PM, Howard Marks said:

I've known a fair few folk to get married fairly young (under 30) and then get divorced within a few years. Fair play to those who do, but I certainly wouldn't be committing myself to someone for the rest of my life at that age. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

If you're a man, it makes sense to wait, but not for women. We peak in our sexual marketplace value at different stages. For women, their beauty, fertility and low(er) body count is at a young age, then they hit The Wall (TM). For men, we have to be of high value to be attractive to women and that takes time and dedication, so generally we age like fine wine... they age like spoiled milk. 

• Upvote 1